Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

500 SONG STYLES + MIDIFILES + LYRICS + CHORDS

Started by Dan, March 01, 2012, 10:41:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan

Message from ... :)

Hi Dan,
I have over 500 exceptionally good files that I would like to share with the group.
Each file contains PAT file, SRG file, text file with lyrics and chords and midi file of each song.
All are SD format.
The folder size is more than 60 mb.

Thanks again for your wonderful software which I enjoy very much.

Thank you !!

balmusette

Thank you ... :)

Lylo

thank you very much !!

paoloca59

fontainec

very exceptional good  files
Thank you :) :) :)

Deane

Thank you , just found them.

Deane

midiband

Are these downloads for the Audya4 also, and where do I locate them to download them.  Thanks, midiband.

Dan

The download section is only available for vArranger users.

tthoms

Hello Dan
this sound database is very impressional. I would overtake some of the songs in my repertoire. But I have now idea how to implement the datafiles in the varranger correctly. Shure I can copy the midifile in the style window. But how can I use the single register file in varranger. this file should have all parameters för style, sounds an so one. Is that right? Where sould I install subfolders in the varranger folder?  I would be helpfull to have a step by step instruction how to install and use a title.
kind regards
Thom

Dan

semimi

nelson

Merci. Je sais pas d'où ça sort et j'aimerais bien le savoir d'ailleurs mais j'ai fait jouer une soixantaine de séquences au hasard sur les 500 offertes et y en a pas une de moisie,
ça sonne pro de chez pro. Comme quoi c'est possible de faire du bon boulot en MIDI.

didier65

claudio

jeanot48

jeanot48

Bonjour Dan,

Peux-tu m'expliquer comment les installer sur ma cle usb dans Varranger stp.
Si tu peux m'envoyer un MP stp

Merci beaucoup

synthman

Asterix

christian

Bonsoir à tous,
Y a t'il un fichier avec la liste des titres de ces superbes midifiles, en effet les lire au hasard n'est pas facile....
merci beaucoup d'avance!!
christian

tthoms

Hello Christian,
enclosed you will find the content of "500 SONG STYLES + MIDIFILES + LYRICS + CHORDS" as pdf. I hope that will help you to find th songs in a easier way.
Thom

Damu

freakman

Carlo

Hello,

I sorted the list :
      - by Number
      - by Titel
      - by Interpreter

This way, it is easy to search for a specific Song or Artist.

Best Regards,
Carlo

jnleonardo

handmusician

Soundman

hernandez

c'est bien beau les (500 SONG STYLES + MIDIFILES + LYRICS + CHORDS)  mais ou sont t'il les styles a joué

drepalla

That is an amazing collection, I just tried a few of the midi files and was really impressed by the sound (SD1000) now I need to test the styles too :D
Thank you Dan and your buddy who shared his collection.

The Wizz

Quote from: Dan on November 30, 2013, 07:29:50 PM
I sent you an email

Dan,
I downloaded the "500 SONG STYLES + MIDIFILES + LYRICS + CHORDS".
How do I install in vArranger to create playlist?

Regards.

Dan

You can click on MY SONGS ... OPEN THE MY SONGS FOLDER to see where the songs are stored
You can copy there few folders then
MY SONGS ... REFRESH

For PLAYLISTS : OPTIONS / PLAYLISTS
Also : Right clic on a song, ADD TO PLAYLIST

RBW

these are great files.  is there sheet music somewhere for the midi files to play along?

Diofantos

Quote from: RBW on December 11, 2020, 07:44:35 PM
these are great files.  is there sheet music somewhere for the midi files to play along?

You can open midi files in Musescore 3 to get the sheet music.

Jacques1220

Merci Dan, pour ta très grande générosité pour ce partage. Des heures de plaisir à faire jouer ces styles sur mon clavier.  :D