News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

varranger demo

Started by BenLey, January 07, 2010, 04:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BenLey

hello,

where can I download a demo of Varranger2 ?

with best regards
Ben

BenLey

Hello Dan,

I am on a black list?
Why do you not answer on my question?

with best regards
ben

Dan

Hi BenLey,

I am sorry for the late answer.

I want to post the Demo Version of vArranger² soon.

I have to finish the Midifiles and Karaoke playing before.

If you are really exited and can't wait for the demo version,

I can send to you a beta version for testing.

Regards,

Dan

BenLey

Hi Dan,
I am still wait on the beta version since 3 month.
I have send any mails, but you has not answerd.
YES,
please send me the beta version.
with best regards
ben

Dan

Hi Ben,

I Just sent you a private email.

Dan

anton

Hi Dan,
Can you send me a beta version?
I would like buy your software, but first must test it on mine laptop and SD2 module.
Regards,
Anton

Dan

Hi Anton,

Thank you for your interest for the vArranger² software.
I am sending to you a private message.

Dan

antekcb

Hi
Can you send me a beta version to? (my English it's no good)

antekcb@op.pl

Thank you

PatSar63

I'm very interested in your software. But, I want to be sure of the quality on my configuration.
A music shop has lent me a SD2 for some days in order to test.
Could it be possible to have a demo version ?
My private email is :
patrick.sarret@free.fr
Thanks in advance. Regards
Patrick

Dan

Hello Patrick,

I just sent you the DEMO Version.

I am sure you will love it.

Dan

antekcb

Hello Dan
My post is invisible ?

Dan

You seems to have added now your email address :)

Dan

antekcb

rikkisbears

Hi Dan,
could I get a copy of your demo program also.

best wishes
Rikki

one

Hi Dan,
could I get a copy of your demo program also.
I just saw this post on synthzone. I have a sd2
and I am excited. No more carrying my gear everywhere only my laptop, midi keyboard and
sd2. can't wait to try it.

Dan

Hi One,

Can you give me your address email?

Dan

one

its longyang10@yahoo.com can't wait to try it.
does it work in windows 7 too.

Dan

Yes, vArranger² is 100% compatible with windows 7. (I personnaly use it)

Dan

one

thanks for the demo...I tried it but i could only hear the drum, tried pressing some chords but nothing happens. loaded a style but all the sound was in the wrong place. am i doing something wrong. I'm using the m-audio radium 49. using usb to my computer then midi out of the radium to my SD2.

one

also it be a good idea if you can do a video demo and put it on youtube.

Dan

HI,

-Can you put your radium keyboard sending on the mini chanel n°1 for the full keyboard?

-Can you send me a copy of the style that is bad sounding? I will try it on my system.

-For the DEMO, I will do it soon, but maybe one user want to try to do one DEMO too? :)

Dan

docakai

Hi dan please send me demo software thank
greetings from italy

one

gave me your email so i can send you that style Dan. Its a style from vega.

Dan

Hi,

- For questions concerning styles => styles@varranger.fr

- Vega styles are using special sounds and drumsets that are not in your SD2, so will not get the right sound :(

Dan

one

Hello Dan
In the demo software. the style bar does not show any style. Is its because its a demo or am I doing something wrong. I tried on 2 PC but the same thing. no style bar.

one

So you can only use the SD5 styles right.

Bernie9

I have found EMC Universal quite good at converting different mfg's styles to Ketron and they play well.  I am having a problem finding out how to control fills, variations, etc from my keyboard.  To properly judge the software for my purposes, unfortunately, means I have to get up to speed using a controller.  This might take awhile.

I have only scatched the surface, but what I have managed to do is great.

Dan

- One, you can use any styles from the MS40 to the SD5.
But not the styles from vega who are using special arabic percussions that are not in the SD2.

- to put styles on the style bar, you have to click on the link Style-Midifile-karaoke-Mp3-Score-Lyrics
Then copy new folders here
Then put some files directly inside thoses folders and reload the software.

- Bernie, let talk here about the controlling

http://www.varranger.fr/vforum/index.php?topic=10.0

Dan

dogdutr

hello,

with best regards
  Mehmet Dogdu Turkiye

jack

Hello Dan
I've found Your website with Varranger and I wanna to see how it is works . Could You send me demo version of Varranger .
Jack Usa

counter

hi,

I want to demo versiyon..can u helping me??

thank..

counter5831@hotmail.com

ferry siregar

Hi dan and ketron Varrangers Lovers.... Im from Indonesia and i new at this forum

do u wanna sent to me Varranger Demo... please
(Sorry my englih speaking not good)

Regards

Ferry Siregar  :D

ferry siregar

my email is : ferry_cerend@yahoo.co.id

Thank you very much for ur attantion. :D

Pere

Hi Dan

I've found you again in the net.
I've tested a demo of your initial beta version a few years ago (I've upgraded my PC and I've lost it), but I'm very interested in the actual version.
I've seen it has a lot of new  possibilities and I'll agree you can send me a demo to test with my Kurzweil Sp76 and my Netbook. Could it work fine in 10.1 inches LCD?
I've seen that in W7 works fine, isn't it?
My SD2 hangs with your test midifile ... It's a problem?
Thanks for your good job
Regards

Dan

Hi Pere,

Send email to demo@varranger.fr

Dan

ps : it's not a problem if your SD2 didn't pass the crash test. vArranger will have now a special protection about this Ketron problem.

trademusic

Hello i'm william a reseller of musical instruments in italy...Where i can find the demo of varranger?i have try to sent email to demo@varranger.fr but this turn back me.
Best regards
william

antoniovizzarri

Hello I am Italian and I'm a musician are interested in the demo program to test its usefulness according to my needs, maybe I'd be happy to receive my e-mail forum that antoniovizzarri@hotmail.com

Pending a positive response I hope I extend my greetings.
:)

paoloca59

Hi dan please send me demo software thank
greetings from Rome
paoloca59@yahoo.it

muzior

Hi Dan  :)
Please send me demo Varranger to the test. THNX!
Best regards from Poland
Peter
muzior67@gmail.com

jan1kow

Bernie,
Do you need to give yourself the trouble of EMC converting styles when there are 20000 + on the yamaha pSR tutorial site for free.
The VArrannger plays yamaya styles now.
I just downloaded 300-400 styles and VAranger can load them all.
There is unlimited storage for styles in VA. 
jon
uK

poisenoire

Is there a demo link around or do we have to ask for it to be emailed?  I'm interested in the software, but can't really explore it based upon just the videos. How do I get a demo?

Thanks,
Kevin

antoniovizzarri

Hello Dan I am writing you from the forum because I have not received a reply from the mail, I wanted to know if it was possible to resend the demo of the program because I formatted and that you sent me does not work, I have to complete the test began with 7 64-bit.

I do not understand why you did not answer me.

In the past you have been very quick in risponedere my questions and give me advice.

Pending renew my greetings

gory10

Hello
I need also demo, please.
thx

alban1975

Hi Dan.I want to buy this software.but I have e few question.
1-Work this software with sampled sound inside the my mac.
2-work this with any one other module such is ,Roland JV 2080,Kurzweil 2600,etj.
3-work this with pedal controller by Ketron such as FS13 / 13 Effects Footswitch,    K8 / 13 Key or any other what you      propose
4-Work very well this software with my macbook pro 2.4 GHZ Core duo with 4 GB ram.
5-Place send me a demo version in my email adresse: albanfurtuna@yahoo.com
6-Thank you very mutch and excuse me for my bad english.

propuls

Hello from Moldova, send me some demo please. I want to test. To us sing more live, I think we'll be helpful .... propuls@mail.ru

Dan

Hi Propuls and others,

We stopped creating Demo versions for now.
We will release some Demo Videos soon.

You can ask for the feature you want to try, and we will create a video for you.

Dan

propuls

want to see how styles Moldovan hear "dance". if you can put simple dulcimer voices

Dan

Do you have any Ketron or Yamaha Moldovan styles to send me?

I will record a demo for you with those styles

Dan

propuls

I sing with the Tyros 2 and I want to see the difference in accompaniament

Dan

Hi Propuls,

You can here some Tyros 4 styles in the bottom of this link
http://www.varranger.fr/vforum/index.php?topic=68.0

markuven

hello sorry but my English is bad, I wish I could get a virtual demo arrenger, as I have intentions to buy it later to test it thanks for everything. My email is markuven@hotmail.com

Thanks.

cavid745

please sen to my mail varrenge 2 .l want this software

cavid745

please sen to my mail varrenge 2 .l want this software,my mail is       cavid_de_lou_86@mail.ru

Dan

Calou

Puis je avoir également une version démo de Varranger ? :)
J'aimerais le tester avant de l'acquérir...
Merci  ;D
lebrechw@aol.com

Dan

Bonjour Calou,
Il n'existe plus de version de Demo de vArranger...

Roy

Quote from: BenLey on January 07, 2010, 04:11:29 PM
hello,

with best regards
Ben

Dan

Hi everyone,

We stopped creating demo versions.

You can ask me any questions about the product.

Regards,

Dan

pacient72

Hello. Whether I can download a demo the version vArranger or receive it by mail? Excuse for machine translation :),My English is even worse

hproscr

Hi Dan

I'm verry interested in yout software ti use with a motif xs6. I was looking for a style module like roland Bk7m, and your software could work better fot me... How can i get a demo version for test... Thanks

Dan

There is no demo version.

Fee free to ask me any questions.

Dan

hproscr

Thanks Dan,

So there's no wat to test it?
Its no a cheap software just to buy without testing it first. Any option?

pax_eterna

But Dan does very graciously offer a full refund if you are not happy with it, so in effect you get a FULL version to demo...but be warned, once you start using it you will be hooked!!!  8)

Dennis

Dan

I have to precise that the 100% money back refund is no more for curious people who just want to enjoy having vArranger for some days.

It is for people who really wants to buy vArranger, and after the try, there is something objective who is bad, and we can't find a solution.

I also need the normal cooperation of the buyer to find solution of his problem.

100% money back guarantee = for reasonable people.

I have to say it, because the administrative tasks (sales, registrations, activation, giving help to setup....) take me some important time, that I want to reserve to my users, and most of humans are curious people :)

I hope you understand.

By the way, vArranger is amazing, and will add arranger features to your Yamaha Motif :)

pax_eterna

Yeah sorry Dan, I should have clarified that and not made it so broad... my bad :)

Dan

No problem Dennis.
There is so much good ideas for the next vArranger versions, I need to be careful with the time of each task :)

ackaraki

Hi Dan,
Can you send me a demo version

korgpa500@outlook.com

agaton

No Demo for vArranger2, I wrote this to you on trans-audio
forum.  You can trust me, what I wrote on trans-audio forum,
that vArranger2 is far and the way, and by light years, the
best arrangeur software what you can to receive for money. 

cankan41

Please the demo version   :-\   izmitlisabri@gmail.com     

lee

There is NO demo version,
Lee

Ketronos

Please the demo version   :-\     axel715@wp.pl

Bachus

I was so going to ask Dann for a demo version, untill i saw the date, and read to the end of the topic...

tekas

HI DUN CAN I HAVE A DEMO VERSIONS ? THANKS....MY NEW EMAIL  karakarisg@gmail.com

Bachus

Quote from: tekas on May 19, 2015, 11:50:19 AM
HI DUN CAN I HAVE A DEMO VERSIONS ? THANKS....MY NEW EMAIL  karakarisg@gmail.com
there is no demo version...

You can just buy the Varranger, and if you are not sattisfied, you will get your money back...

Tiziort

Hello, could I get a Beta version to evaluate if this software can be useful for my work?
Thanks and greetings to all forum  :)

agaton

- no Demo for vArranger2 software,
- no Beta Version for not-user of vA2.
- don't try to become something that not exist !!!

buy software and enjoy

Lylo

It's right;

- no Demo for vArranger2 software,
- no Beta Version for not-user of vA2.
- don't try to become something that not exist !!!

buy software and enjoy

Tiziort

DEAR Agaton, if you wrote in tiny, I would understand the same!  :(
I thought I knew it was possible to test the software, but if I'm wrong I apologize!  :-[
Living in Italy, I have always valued education and behavior of foreigners, and so was not expecting such an attitude, but thank you anyway.  8)
It means, that will buy the software, and if you do not meet my expectations, I will ask the refund, since I was given the chance to try it.  :)
Thank however also Dann, for not having MAI responded to my messages sent through the form of the site.  :-\

Dan

I was off for 2 days and got 75 emails to answer.  Yours were a bit more complicated, so I will answer later :)

Agaton wrote it very big, because we got the same question once a day, so he think that if he wrote it big, then more people will see it.

Nothing against you :)

Tiziort

I apologize, but there are still bad at seeing a similar response.
As I said, so far I have always found great people outside of Italy, and then I did not expect this.

Dan

I apologize, and recognize that it is not nice to get such answer as a first answer.

I am sure there is nice people in Italy too :)

Lylo

My wife hate italians because she found rude.   ;)  lol !!
agaton wrote in big font not for you only but because if the people read the thread they doesn't ask the question for the demo vArranger, but many many people does not reading the thread, you are simply unlucky because it's the day when a customer of vArranger say "stop". :)

Tiziort

Here in Italy Dear Dan, and all a crap now !!!  :-[

Dan

Let's go back to coding complex vArranger harmony scales, and stop talking about italians and other people  8)

Tiziort

agaton

My apologize Tiziort, it is so what Lylo and Dan wrote. We have two sites with the same question about Demo of vArranger2, it is enough !!! Nobody read our posts and cause of that I wrote in so big font and hope that it will be enough big to read it before write again "...can we have zdemo of...". It was nothing, but really nothing against you !!!

Tiziort

There are problems Agaton ... I understand  :)

claudiodecubellis

where are you I'm in Rome if you want information you can contact me in Italian. vArranger is amazingly fantastic !!!!!!

Tiziort

Hello Claudio, I am of Udine

slaveofword

Hello, DAN  and everybody!
I'm a new here. May be my english is not good, i'm sorry for it....I'm from Russia, Rostov-on-Don.
But can you send me a demo-or beta-version of vArranger v1.17.96 if you have it for try it to use?
I saw a video with this version on YouTube. It's really good software!!!

my email:andrew8412@mail.ru

Thank you!

Lylo

hello, sorry but no demo, you must make an opinion with read and ask in the forum.

dell61

Hi Dan,i am very interested in your software.I'd like to try it out on my configuration before you buy.Is it even possible to get a demo or beta version.Thank you in advance for your understanding and appreciative.. My private mail...
studio.shuki@gmail.com and kloka2000@gmail.com

Dan

We don't have demo version.  What is your configuration?

Brzzy566

Please send MI demo of this software.
I want to buy it but I don't know how it works
Thanks

agaton

Quote from: Brzzy566 on November 07, 2018, 07:43:48 AM
Please send MI demo of this software.
I want to buy it but I don't know how it works
Thanks
No Demo version !!! vArranger² hasn't Demo Version. No fear, it is the best
Arranger at all (hardware and software), with amazing functions and many, many
things about what, top hardware arrangers kann only dream !!! There are lot of Demos
on the Net about and with vArranger². You will see and hear all what you need to know
about vArranger².

musicmaker84

I was in the same boat some years ago. Steep price and no demo? But I believed that the software was as good as I thought from reading about it and watching vids on youtube. And, I believe, Dan will honor a refund should you really not be able to run it or otherwise deeply unpleased.

Henry Basinger

I am using One Man Band 12v2 successfully. But style editing I find it difficult and also I am unable to add Indian percussion kit like Tabla, Mirdanga, Dolak etc.,in the drum channel (10). I tried for assistance from the developer but in vain. Very recently I came to know about vArranger. I want to have a trial with a demo version. Please send me that. Could anyone brief the main difference in features and advantages of vA2 over OMB since the cost of vA2 seems to be 8 times higher than OMB.. With regards- Henry Basinger

FantomX

Hello.
I saw some youtube demos, and I did like the software but I have some questions.
1. where can I download a demo, please.
2. Can I send the styles to editing as midi (I am working in Cubase Pro 10).
3. I have a Fantom X7. Can it be set up as MIDI OUT?

Thank you in advance for answears.

Dan

1. There is no demo of vArranger
2. You can create or edit Yamaha style in Cubase. Then tune the arranger part with https://www.mnppsaturn.ru/osenenko/Main_eng.htm
3. Yes

arnih

Hi, Dan, can you send me Varranger beta 1.17 at arnihfy@gmail.com, I have already used the version 1.16 and I'd like to upgrade it, if it's possible, thank you
regards

sweetbb

IT is entirely possible and not too difficult for anybody to create a new custom interface GUI for vArranger2 using the free and open source jOrgan software.  Just google jOrgan and you will find it.  Extremely useful software.
\

Bree

Hey Dan
I would like this software when I see it on YouTube can I have a demo to test it first please

BjayG

Dan,

Can suggest that the title of this thread is changed to 'VARRANGER DEMO - THERE IS NO DEMO AVAILABLE - SO PLEASE DO NOT KEEP ASKING!'

Barry

gungqisa

Hi, this is Nathi can I please get a Demo version of vARRANGER2?
Thank

v.muller

There is NO official demo version of vArranger and the cracked version (findable on the internet) is obsolete and so it can't fully demonstrate the current version.
The current version supports VSTi and has its own virtual synth worked fine in realtime. Chord notes are now transposed more naturally.