News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

vArranger Gig Videos from Deane

Started by Deane, November 08, 2011, 03:39:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deane

Tonight I took my camera to my gig, set it up and let it run while I was performing.
The battery ran out after about 10 minutes but the link below is what I got before it died.
This is my first effort of doing any videos of my playing.  The sound could be better but it is good enough to get the idea.   I broke up the full video into 3 separate videos so I could upload them.   

I was trying to setup the camera so viewer could see how I am using my Ipad along with vArranger. 

Enjoy,
Deane

http://www.youtube.com/user/Deane1940/videos

Bernie9

Hi Deane

Thank you for doing the video.  I enjoyed seeing you and vArranger in action.  Very good.

Bernie

Lylo

Hello Deane,

I look the video number three.
It's a good movie.
I don't understand why you have an Ipad.
The screen of the pc is sufficient for that.

Deane

Hi Lylo,
I use the Ipad because I already had thousands of leadsheets in PDF format and they display extremely clear on the Ipad.   As you can see in the video scrolling is very easy.
Another reason I use the Ipad is because I have poor vision in my left eye because I had a detached retina and with the Ipad I can size the music to my liking.

Deane

Lylo

Ok.
I put my computer where you put your Ipad, I can see the leadsheets very well (my screen is 17 inch).
And for turn the page I assigned some buttons on the pc keyboard.
Is less equipment to take.

Dan

Thank you for posting your video.

You have a great public, applauding at he end of every song :)

EL RICO

bonsoir

super les videos

félicitations

Very good deane , it was a pleasure to listen yours videos

My english is not perfect .....

ERIC

Bernie9

Deane
I use MusicReader with a footswitch.  I know they have a version for Ipad which reads PDF format.

http://www.musicreader.net/software/musicreader/comparison.html
Bernie