News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

New arranger?

Started by nakeyer, August 21, 2022, 12:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nakeyer

Hi!
Did anybody try this one https://deltarray.com ?
How it looks comparing with vArranger? It's interesting to know pluses and minuses.
Thank you!

agaton

Dan

Why not asking on the official Yamaha forum what they think about Korg keyboards....  ???

Gunnar J

Quote from: Dan on August 21, 2022, 04:30:32 PM
Why not asking on the official Yamaha forum what they think about Korg keyboards....  ???

Just now there is some threads about PA5X at PSR Tutorial. Not very popular among the most hardcore Yammie users, but  ....  ;D
As usual when new stuff arrive, there is some discussion whatever brand at most of the fora ...  8)
It usually calm down relatively quick and things get back to normal.  :)

mlavio829

Hello,
I've tried giglad, primarily because they have a Mac version.
It is a very good program however it takes time to set it up. You have to use your own sounds and map things correctly.
Once you do this for all of your styles, it works really well.

IMHO, vArranger is much easier to use for live uses especially if you purchased the Genos or Korg sound banks from Dan. I've found vArranger just works while giglad requires more setup.

If only we could get a Mac version for vArranger and or a new update that would be great!

Soundman

Giglad has the ability to create custom styles very easily. This is not possible with vArranger. Even though Giglad can only load Yamaha styles, Giglad is much cheaper than vArranger, the support is excellent and there are FREE UPDATES available!!!   :D

freakman

Everyone can charge a demo version and try it themselves.
It works with VST's and also offers a USB input for microphone.
Effects can also be added.
However, only for Yamaha Styles.
There is an editor in which you can edit and adapt the tracks.
Everyone has to decide for me.
The developer said that there will be a bigger update that will be free.