News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

Genos internal styles

Started by tthoms, June 11, 2020, 07:24:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tthoms

Are there any internal styles for the yamaha genos keyboard for the vA2? Thank you very much.

magali

of course
go to the bottom of the page and select Yamaha styles

tthoms

Hello Magali.
Thank you. I can't follow your instructions. Could you explain which page you mean (Navigation) ? I asked for the complet original internal Genos styles, not for only some styles as they are available on the downlaod page. Perhaps I have something missunterstand. Please explain me. 
Thanks.

tthoms

Carlo,
thank you for the link. As in the thread was written from Dan: "They works on vArranger, but need a bit of work to get them sound better in vArranger". Yes, I agree with this statement. These styles don't sound as good as e.g. the tyros5 factory styles from the vA2 download area. I'm desperate, but the vA2 is nowhere near the genos sound quality, even though I have installed the GNS sound fonts version2. It's a shame that the genos styles were not adapted to vA2.
Which styles do you use with the GNS sound fonts?
Thanks
Thom

Dan

We do not adapt styles, but we adapt the style engine and the soundbanks, so if a styles does not sound good, you can tell us the name, and we will check it

Woge1000

Seit 2.0 Genos, 2020 gibt es Neue Styles wie das Superia Pack.2017 ist lange veraltert
Wolfgang