News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

New SD7 styles format

Started by DjTony1981, May 12, 2017, 10:49:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DjTony1981

Hi Dan, i've attached three Ketron SD7/Midijay style format (.KST) here. Can these style will be playable with vA2?

DjTony1981

These styles have been downloaded for 10 times but I have not received any reply..  ???

v.muller

Current version of vArranger can't read these styles.

Deane

DJtony,

I own 2 Ketron SD7 keyboards.  There is not much new in the styles on the SD7 that you won't find in the Ketron styles folder on this site from legacy keyboards. 

Deane

vladaelo

Quote from: Deane on July 28, 2017, 01:58:59 PM
DJtony,

I own 2 Ketron SD7 keyboards.  There is not much new in the styles on the SD7 that you won't find in the Ketron styles folder on this site from legacy keyboards. 

Deane

So, why you did buy 2xSD7 (much money spent) when there is not much new in it?

Deane

vladaelo
I bought 2 SD7 keyboards in order to have a backup keyboard.  I play gigs 4-6 times a week and usually keep two keyboards of the same type just in case one has a problem. 

Deane

vladaelo

You could have it much cheaper (by buying 2 same legacy keyboards), but SD7, wow!
More sounds
More and better styles
Extended polyphony
Possibility to use old "pat" styles
New and great OS, touch screen, better versatility, compatibility..
Simply, much better keyboard!
I don't blame you. If I were you, I would do the same.

Bernie9

I am in the process of getting an SD40 module(same OS as SD7).  What are the chances of ever using this with VA2?

lakere

Well, if Dan maps out the sounds for the SD40 and you want to play styles besides Ketron, I would think that you can use it as a module.  I wonder if you can use the built-in vocalizer at the same time.