News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

Just purchased...

Started by n9bhd, December 31, 2014, 05:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

n9bhd

Just purchased varranger2 and I'm looking forward to receiving my download url so I can begin my varranger2 journey!   :)

Dan

Hello Vic,

You are the last buyer of 2014 :)

Thank you very much to you and to all the december new vArranger lovers !!

n9bhd

Have only scratched the surface of varranger2 and all I can say is this software is AMAZING!!!   :) :)

lee

n9bhd...Are you a Ham operator??
Where are you located?? I'm in Indiana
I am kc9cdt, Lee

n9bhd

Hi Lee.  Yes I am a ham.  Just ask my wife!  Seriously, I've been licensed since 1980 and currently live on the north side of Chicago.  No ham gear except for a Baofeng uv-82 right now.  I am a member of remotehams.com so I can get on the air that way.  My wife and I are currently living with her parents as their caretakers so our time leans towards them.  Btu de n9bhd.   :)

semimi

Hello

I am ham also , my call is F1DEY . my qth is in JN09AM

Dan

Thank you n9bhd for the AMAZING :)

I was very intrigued by your name here. Now I understand a bit more
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amateur_radio_licensing_in_the_United_States

semimi you were in USA?

It is interesting to see such coincidences in a musical software forum. :)

n9bhd

You are very welcome for the amazing Dan!  Even though I'm just now getting setup with Varranger2 I must say I am delighted with how well it's working right out of the box especially with the Tyros 5 styles I just downloaded off this site.  I am using the included varranger synth.  Very nice indeed!!

semimi

No !! Dan ... I am in France  My ham call is  F1DEY .....(F like France country ) ... in France of course   ;)

Dan

And how to listen to you all?

semimi

on ham short waves 14 , 21 and 28 Mhz in digimode   ;)

semimi

Dan

My radio alarm clock only has AM FM so I probably can't listen to you

lee

Dan,
Very cool to have Hams here. To listen to us HAMS you need a shortwave radio (Many available)
Hello & 73 (73...means best regards) to all Hams here
Lee, KC9CDT (Ham since 1964)
Started playing music on Dad's Wurlitzer organ in 1958

Dan

lee

Vic,
Please give a update on how it is going with vA2....
What is your setup?
Have you played music yet?
How is it working out for you?
Thanks,
Lee. KC9CDT

n9bhd

Hi Lee.  I am up and running here.  I use an axiom 49 as my controller and my loaded soundfont is the sgm 2.01.  I had one man band version 10 and it was okay but support seems to dwindled with no updates since 2011.  In my opinion there is no comparison between varranger2 and any other software arranger!  The chord looping and song chords feature is amazing to me.  I am most impressed with the chord loop as I can jam along with my acoustic guitar!   :)

kentbui

Hi Dan
Waiting for your software

kentbui

Also isntruct me how to download styles for Tyros 5, or Ketron Audya

Dan

Welcome to you.

Just sent you an email