News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

Questions before buying vArranger

Started by saifsameer, December 17, 2014, 10:19:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saifsameer

Hello :)
I'm really considering buying this tool for a musical project.
My list of questions are as following:
1. Can it be used to create styles?
2. Does it allow CC automation for specific VSTs? Like automating filter cutoff, volume level?
3. Is there any ability to route VST instrument to a VST effect in mixer channel(s)?
4. If (3) is true, is there ability to automate levels, send levels, switching of VST effects as well?
5. Is there a feature to assign chord filtering? Like, if pressing a fifth chord, the arrangement will recall specific sequence, and if a 9th chord is pressed, an alternative sequence will be triggered accordingly (same as Korg Pa CV "Chord Variation" concept).
6.  Just to make sure: Do we really have to link a Ketron SD to vArranger? Or it can be linked to other devices, sound generators?

Thanks for your support & looking forward to hear back from you.
Have a great time  :)
Sincerely,
Saif

Dan

Hello Saif,

1- Not with vArranger yet... but you can use other software/synth to create your Yamaha or Roland or Ketron or Korg styles.
2- YES. You can change any VST parameter from vArranger, or from a MIDI Controller
3- NO. Not for now. but...
4- NO. but...
5- YES.
6- Ketron SD is not needed. You can go for other hardware GM module, or software sounds

In fact, with software sounds, you can play with VST instruments, and also with the vArranger software synthesizer. This synth allow you to play your own samples in SF2 format.
It also allows 3 AUX VST FX for Reverb / Chorus / Delay   and a VST on the MASTER
All is saved with the song.

KOOY

Hello Saif,

you can buy it, it's worth every penny AND you can do great stuff with VST instruments within varranger

saifsameer

Quote from: Dan
Dear Dan,

I'm so glad that yourself replied to my questions... I will in be private contact with you regarding my musical project, and hope we can reach a good level of understanding :)

Thanks deeply & have a great time
Sincerely,
Saif

Dan

Lylo

Quote from: saifsameer on December 17, 2014, 10:19:59 AM

3. Is there any ability to route VST instrument to a VST effect in mixer channel(s)?
4. If (3) is true, is there ability to automate levels, send levels, switching of VST effects as well?

Hello, yes you can with this plugin : http://www.xlutop.com/html/downloads.html

agaton

@saifsameer

To time, you have to choice one VST Host aplication for all
of that, what you wish to make with VST PlugIns. One of
them is Chainer, but it will be much better to use VST Host
program. It is free, and it is in two versions: 32 and 64Bit,
and very powerfull !!! You need also one Virtual Midi Port.

http://www.hermannseib.com/vsthost.htm