News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

help

Started by ninh, October 23, 2011, 04:39:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninh

Hi Dan and everyone.
I have a question and need some helps. Here is my set up. From my vArranger, I out put to 2 sound modules. #1 is SD2 and #2 is Roland Sonic cell. I turn on the LINK for the right hand sound and turn on the AUTO  so that when I change the variation from A to B (for example), there will be a FILL IN and the variation will change.
The problem is that some styles, when changing the variation from 1 to another, the sound pauses for 1 or 2 or 3 seconds. If I turn off the AUTO, it's working fine. Why does it happen? Sorry for my poor English if my explanation is not clear enough.

Thanks for your help.

Dan

And if you turn off the LINK, but turn on the AUTO?
Is it when the song chords screen is openned? and even if it is closed?

ninh

Hi Dan,
Thanks for your response.
It doesn't affect any thing whether the Link is on or off. The only thing that I experienced was that if I turn of the AUTO, it's working fine. In some styles, more often it happens between the variation C to D.

Thanks Dan,

Ninh

Dan

Can you send me one style who did you the problem?

Lionel

Hi Ninh,

Does this happen only on Yamaha styles?

Lionel

ninh

Hi Dan,Hi Lionel,

Yes, It does. Most of them are the Mega styles. Is there any thing to do with polyphony?
I will send Dan the styles that I have  problem with.
It's nice to talk to you Lionel.

Thanks Dan
Thanks Lionel

Ninh

Lionel

Hi Ninh,

Thanks for your kind reply.

I also experienced hestitation on variation change on certain yamaha styles, but I did not notify Dan.

I suppose I thought it would be picked up quickly by the users and I didn't bother.

Also I was not sure if it was just the way it is, but sounded out of place.

Yes Dan, I too have issues with some Yamaha styles.

Regards
Lionel

ninh

Hi Dan,

Here are the 4 attachments in a lot more of others that I have problem with. I am not sure that I attached the files in a good way.

Thanks Dan,

Ninh