News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

Eowave foot controller editor software (French company)

Started by jan1kow, January 31, 2011, 09:53:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jan1kow

Has anyone bought the Eowave Foot Controller unit and tried it.
This is a USB conversion unit from analogue 1/4" jack plug pedals and foot switches for up to 4 inputs for fills and/or volume pedals. 
I bought one for use with my VArranger2 but it does not work properly with volume pedals.
The pedal I have is a Solton original with no knobs etc. for limiting the output volume range.
With the Eowave unit the volume pedals range is only between 97 and 127.
There is a Eowave editor software but the link for downloading is faulty.
I think this is needed to assign which type of pedal is being used between the switch pedals for fills/endings etc. and the volume pedals.
I guess the volume range can also be edited to suit your needs?
If you have the editor sortware file or a correct Eowave link can you please let me know.
This is for Windows Vista.
I requested this from Eowave support yesterday but no reply yet and its urgently needed. Here is their Foot controller description link.
http://www.eowave.com/instruments.php?prod=53
jon

jan1kow

Apparentyl you have to download a launch/run programm max5.
Eowave do mention this on their site but I never knew what they were on about
Here is the info
We have no problem with the link.
http://www.eowave.com/downloads/software/FootControl_editor.zip

You will get a mxf file. To open it, tou need to launch max5 runtime before. If you don't have a max5 session, you can download max5 30 days trial on www.cycling74.com (it's free). The runtime will remain on your computer once the 30 days trial are over.

Best regards,
Emmanuelle Gallin (Eowave)

Dan

It's very bad that they didn't develop a software who is working without the MAX 5

Just ask them what are the compatibles expression pedals.

I also own a Ketron pedal who is not working full range on my FATAR VMK88 keyboard, and I don't know what to do. Maybe change the internal resistor.

Dan