News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

Midi in

Started by sweetbb, December 15, 2015, 02:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweetbb

Hi,

If I add more midi in, can I use all the channels that it has to offer in that midi device?  I have a midi encoder, that has 5 channels, each capable of sending 64 note on and note off messages, as well as 64 individual analoge controllers, all on one board.

Brian.

Dan

The question is... what to do with all that?

sweetbb

Well, I don't want to use it all with vA2, just physical buttons and sliders to control it from, instead of using the touch monitor.  It is distracting to use the monitors, because they are mounted on the side of my setup, as you might have seen on one of my other posts.  I much prefer to use physical buttons and sliders. A person get's to automatically know where each control is almost without looking, but with a touch monitor, I do not have such a good experience. 

Brian.

Dan

Yes, you can use any midi messages to control vArranger
If you use different midi channels for those controllers, you will have no confusion in your mind

sweetbb

Thank you Dan. This software is truly worth the money.  And I only got it yesterday, I'm sure I have not even touched the surface of it yet, so much more to learn.  I wanted to buy Live Styler many years ago, but never got around to it.  Than I found out the author had passed away.  When I searched Google for simmilar products, your software came up.  I am not sorry I bought it.

Brian.

Dan

Thank you Brian.
You have luck to find a product like vArranger to create the organ of your dream :)
I have luck to find some musicians who need the software I have created :)