News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

vArranger requirements

Started by Lucian, June 11, 2015, 09:07:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucian

I bought vArranger in late April .
I am delighted with the way it works. In 20 years we have used the vast majority of keyboards with arranjor -each has good and bad sides.
Now sound can be quite different, but there are some small problems which should be addressed urgently:
-eq 3 band for each track.
-octave +/- accompaniament each track.
-VST (Effect) independently for each track
I tried to put an EQ in fX 3 really helps but is not enough.
Each instrument must work in his band frequency.
I hope I understand and resolve these very necessary requirements.
Only then we can put a demo Romanian musicians and to increase the market share vArranger.
I really want to be something totally new.This is a demo of Romanian folklore Tyros5, but can be better.

Dan

Hello Lucian, and thank you for your post.

On the mp3 demo, is it vArranger with SF2 ? or Tyros 5 playing ?  Is it you playing?

For EQ, for now, you can put a VST fx in the master section (better than in FX3, because FX3 is an AUX SEND)

To put a VST on the master section click on the MASTER word, just under the MASTER VOLUME fader.

Lucian

Is vArranger with sf2 and style from yamaha tyros 5 with intro M and Min.
I tried to put in master is not the same with independent eq.
do you think can be done?

Lylo

Quote from: Lucian on June 11, 2015, 09:07:49 AM
-eq 3 band for each track.
-octave +/- accompaniament each track.
-VST (Effect) independently for each track

eq and vst for each track is possible but perhaps it's not compatible for live performance, I don't know.

octave +/- is possible in the soundedit I think and I want this fonction from a long time. :)

Dan

Lucian, when you record with vArranger, try to put the MASTER VOLUME at maximum, so you get more sound in the final MP3

You have nice styles !

Of course master eq is not the same than 16 VST FX for each track.  I need to test if it is still possible to play realtime music with 16 VST FX inserted.

You can use the CUTOFF FREQUENCY and RESONNANCE to change a bit the sound EQ in high frequencies

Lucian

Hello Dan,
   Please believe me I tried the version proposed by you but the results are good (cutoff frequency and resonnance).
I would be very happy if this would solve it can get on stage with these styles (there are many more).
Otherwise it remains at the project level.

Lucian

The result is not good, sorry!

silviuturcu

enough? over here the subject?

silviuturcu