News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

How saving a new style ?

Started by PatSar63, March 06, 2010, 10:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PatSar63

As I click on the' Save button, I have no other choice than saving the current style at the same location and with the same name.

How can I save the current style and the settings I changed into a new .pat file with a new filename and in another location if needed ?

Bernie9

Since there is no "Save As", couldn't you go into the data file and rename and/or make new files ?

I only have a trial version that doesn't save anything, but it seems I noticed the "Load" button takes you wherever you went last.  This way, it seems, you can do whatever you want.  I am sure Dan will get back with the final word.

Lionel

Hi Guys,
I shooting here 1st then testing, but I thought on Bernie's idea, find style you like for song, copy that style and rename to song you will be playing. Create a folder for say Song Set 1 and move to there and put into Stylerom1 folder in  vArranger folder. Open that from vArranger make changes and save repeat process for other songs.

Not sure about program limit, etc for this concept.

I have full version, will try it out and post back here soon.

Lionel

Lionel

Hi Again (Already  ::))

Just tested my above post and found out yes it works for songs but to date you cannot save Instruments of choice on inputs and Intro Number and Variation Number. A job for Dan, but hey, he probably already has that underway. Also on the topic the volume settings for Instrument inputs.

Thanks in advance for Dan.

Lionel

Dan

Hi,

In the version 0.62, on the SAVE SONG screen, you will be able to change the SONG NAME, and the SONG FOLDER easily.

This will improve the flexibility of the SAVE feature.

Dan

Bernie9

Dan
Let me know when it is done.

Bernie

Lionel

Hi Guys,
It's nice to know Dan is one step ahead of us 8)

Lionel

Bernie9

Lionel

Can you save even basic instruments with style ?

Lionel

Hi Bernie,

Sorry I didn't reply sooner. 8)

Yes you can save instrument in style changes but to date not input selected instrument. (That is note playing instrument). I am requesting if Dan could also save instrument input selection as well in save song dialog. Also various things like reverb selected, changes in master, tempo, chorus,etc.

Lionel

Bernie9

Thanks Lionel, I know Dan is working on this and eventually it will come.