News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

On/Off Controllers differentiation.

Started by Vlzmusic, September 05, 2014, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vlzmusic

Greetings Dan!

I guess there is some logical structure behind the specific controllers as Track On/OFF  being a "switch" type.  Yet, as I plan on "switching off" some tracks for short periods, I hope they could be handled in a definite approach too, allow switching off exactly when I need, and back on later stage, without the tiniest chance of acting backwards  - if I replay from a middle for instance.  Start/Stop has been a bit "temperamental" on me too.  :)

Could you please share the current state of things - is there a possible workaround, or future option.

Thanks in advance!!

Vlad.

Dan

I don't really understand your question  ???

Vlzmusic

Oh, sorry for not being clearer :-[

In the controllers section,  what are my options to set Track Off  to one button,  and Track On to another?  It can be CC as well.  I am just trying to avoid "switch" funcionality, where pushing same button alternates Track On/Track Off.  Same with Start/Stop.

Thanks!

Dan

There is no arranger in the marker with a button for START and a button for STOP :)

If you get a KORG NANO KONTROL2  or  a Novation SLMKII, there is a cool feature : the led feedback.  When you press START, the button is lighting, and you can't forget if the button is ON or OFF