vArranger2 and Yamaha PSR S910, TYROS 3, Sampletank VST or Kontakt Ultimate VST

Started by Juksaa, January 16, 2014, 11:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juksaa

Hello!

Can I use the following instruments as sound module?

1 Yamaha PSR S910,
2 Yamaha Tyros 3,
2 Yamaha Piaggero. and
3 VST SampleTank 2
4 VST Kontakt Player 5 Ultimate 8

I have a home studio and a low latency sound card 8 channels out.
Is it available in ready-made matching files for these instruments?

I have read vArranger English-language manual.

5 Is Yamaha Multipad missing feature?

6 whether the shortcuts as good as the PSR S910 or Tyros 3. 8 pieces of flash memory buttons and banks in unlimited quantities.

7 Can the vArrager to play the Tyros 3 or PSR S910 Super Articulation Voices?

8 Can it for example, knowledge of the name of the "Golden Trumpet" which is the name of the sound of the PSR S910?

Or is it that it can play a General MIDI players and Yamaha super articulation will not play?
I do not want to start to program the hundreds of midi bank change itself.

Best Regards
Yucca

Dan

Hello!

Can I use the following instruments as sound module?
1 Yamaha PSR S910, yes
2 Yamaha Tyros 3, yes
2 Yamaha Piaggero. and yes
3 VST SampleTank 2 Yes, with this vst, you can access 127 sounds by midi program change
4 VST Kontakt Player 5 Ultimate 8 yes

Not all the styles will sound good with all modules. Some will not, but you can get a good sound with most of them

Is it available in ready-made matching files for these instruments?
I don't know. vArranger can display a sound list in INS cakewalk sonar instrument definition file format. Maybe try googling a little bit.

5 Is Yamaha Multipad missing feature?  Yes.. missing..

6 whether the shortcuts as good as the PSR S910 or Tyros 3. 8 pieces of flash memory buttons and banks in unlimited quantities.
Yes, unlimited in vArranger

7 Can the vArrager to play the Tyros 3 or PSR S910 Super Articulation Voices?
Yes. I think, but never tried it.

8 Can it for example, knowledge of the name of the "Golden Trumpet" which is the name of the sound of the PSR S910?
Or is it that it can play a General MIDI players and Yamaha super articulation will not play?
You can access any sounds by it's number. But the best is to find the INS file, so you will select the sounds by it's name.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Bernie9

Now, what other software developer is going to give such a detailed and accurate reply other that Dan.  Those who have any doubt about support, shouldn't have,