News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

LED feedback for Transpose -/+ and Octave -/+

Started by xuanvuz, July 25, 2013, 08:43:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xuanvuz

Hi all,

I got the LED feedback working for everything (voice, showing variation, intro, etc...). But LED feedback doesn't work with Transpose -/+ or Octave -/+. Not sure if these 2 are sending some sort of special command or what. The settings for all buttons are the same:

Using Automap, I'm setting the buttons as: Normal Mode; Min = 0.0; Value = 1.00; Max = 127.00.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks all.

Kenny.

xuanvuz

Additional information on this issue: With the above setup, using the button and manually clicking on the Transpose -/+ or Octave -/+, the LED feedback DOES WORK CORRECTLY! But when using the physical button on the keyboard (Novation SL MkII), the LED feedback behaved incorrect.

For example, currently transpose and octave are all at 0. Using a keyboard, clicking on the Transpose - or +, and the LED on the keyboard lid up correctly. Using the mouse, clicking the buttons so that it reset to 0, and the lid turned off. But using the physical button doesn't work as intended :) Not sure if I need to set the params to some other param, I've been playing with different values but none seems to work as expected.

Thanks.

Dan

I just tried with my NanoKontrol and it is working OK.

Can you try to assign the transpose to other buttons that are working?