News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

I'm a newbie, I present ...

Started by pimen007, November 28, 2013, 09:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pimen007

Good evening everyone and especially mr. Dan :

This is my first post in this forum, I'm from the Canary Islands (Spain) and I am very happy to join this community.

My little story :

About 3 years ago I discovered the sounds of Ketron SD2 hearing samples downloaded from the internet and I immediately fell in love with it  ;), but I had a problem, although the quality of their sounds impressed me, this wonderful little box was only going to give a qualitative leap in the sounds of my DAW but I missed playing styles for my personal amusement . It was so in the end I opted for the Korg PA600 also has good quality of sounds and styles and functions at a decent price, and although I 'm still very happy with my PA600 ..... I am sure, Mr. Dan , if I get to discover Varranger first , in my humble studio today a SD2 + Varranger would enjoy for less money than the PA600 .  :(

I have to be completely honest, when I found Varranger the internet I found it expensive, but when I learned its authentic potential , ease of use, constantly evolving and the good reviews I found on independent sites I convinced myself that is priced right also add that I have a personal relationship with the leader of this project is something that is priceless .

Unfortunately I still have not SD2 or Varranger (and possibly my finances will not allow me to have them up within a few months, but I am quite sure they will come to my home studio, I also believe that Mr. Dan is working on integrating Korg PA styles possibly when purchasing Varranger able to enjoy the wonderful sounds of SD2 with styles Korg PA I must admit they are pretty good.

I think that is enough for today, sorry for my lengthy post in the near future I will ask some questions on this forum, I hope I do not bother much.

regards:

Juanjo.

Dan

Hello Juanjo and welcome to the vArranger community.

Thank you for your positive introduction.

I also have a PA600. It's a cool plastic keyboard :)

I have almost decoded the first versions of Korg PA, and can't wait to hear the Korg styles with the SD2 :)

Feel free to ask any questions

Dan

pimen007

thank you very much Dan  for your warm welcome.

I'm also eager to hear that curious combination: KK (Ketron-Korg) ;)

sure my questions will come, but for today I think is enough.  :)

I appreciate your work, regards:

Juanjo

Lionel

Hi Juanjo,

I too hope you can soon get your vArranger.

Being a long time user of vArranger I have not regretted my purchased.
It is just so versatile in whatever your music style.

We a forum community will be glad to help wherever possible, but you will find that Dan is generally 1st to
Assist  because he cares about his users.

Regards
Lionel

pimen007

Lionel, Thanks for your answer,

I appreciated the good cooperation that exists in this forum, and especially that of Mr. Dan.
I have already impatient for Varranger but first have to buy the SD2 because is a sound  module that I always loved and I see is the ideal companion for Varranger.

regards:
Juanjo