Hello everyone, I'm asking for your help in choosing a wired headset.

Started by Jacques1220, July 02, 2022, 08:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacques1220

Hello to all members,
Hello Dan,

Which earphones would you suggest for me to plug into the Scarlett Focusrite 8i6 and which would give me excellent listening quality, and which would make the most of me by looking for the different sound frequencies of the four instrument banks in vArranger2.

Surely you have already tested different models. So I turn to you to tell me what would be the best choice to make in this future purchase. I believe that with a purchase around $350 CAD I would already have something good. I have already contacted a music center and they suggested Technica Audio ATH-M50x. Would I make a good choice with this model, or is there better? I think I'm in the right place to have an opinion on this.

So I am waiting to know your experiences that you have had with certain models, and what would be the best choice to take for this future purchase.

Thank you in advance for taking your time to give me your opinion, because there are so many models that it is easy to get confused.
Best regard
Jacques :)

haweneu

Hello,
I use for all music purposes an ,,Koss Porta pro". Very old design🤣! But very very good sound!
I know it is very cheap but it sounds great!
Price approx. 40-50€.
For this price worth to check!

Ps
I compared it with some earphones in the 150-200€ pricerange!

Best regards
Werner

Jacques1220

Hello haweneu,

The reason why I want to choose for wired headset, is that it would not only be useful for vArranger2, but also for the home theater, and to listen to music on my computer. The headphones I kept for over twelve years were Sony MDR-V6xx. :'(  They are no longer a good listener either.
Now I'm looking for a wired headset that will last me "very.. very... very... long" as Harrison Ford said so well, when he landed on a desert island because his seaplane had broken down. I don't want to tell you the rest if you want to watch it. The film Six days seven nights, made in 1998. Now I come back to wired headphones, I have two models in view, the "Audio-Technica ATH-M70x–professional studio headphones"  :-[ or the "Neumann NDH30 – Studio Headphone"  :-[ . Two different technologies. There are also the Technica ATH-M50x  :-[ or the Neumann NDH20.  :-[  :-\
Many people say that you shouldn't hesitate to invest in the purchase of good wired headset, but what I looked at is one can say average, because I also saw Sennheiser HD800S models at $1,999.95 US dollar.    ::)  :-X I will not go to these headphones there.

Thank you
Best regards

haweneu

Hello,
Your price for a wired headset is out of my budget!

Some years ago I looked for headsets in the pricerange up to 200€.

And there is my Koss Porta Pro Classic (wired) for me the best!

I hope you find your dream headset!

Best regards
Werner

Jacques1220

:) Hello Werner,

I am convinced that my dream for the purchase of headphones will arrive before Christmas  8) , and I am even convinced before the end of July and it will be nirvana if the long-awaited update arrives soon. But there I did not see it in my dreams. I don't control Dan's dreams, and I know he wants to make us all happy, but I'm still confident that we'll have something new soon, because the forum is very quiet and we let Dan work on setting- software update. It's a very complex program and you have to understand that.

Best regards
Jacques