News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

KETRON SD1000

Started by angel1001, June 09, 2022, 01:52:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

angel1001

Hello everyone, I am selling a ketron sd1000. In very good shape, like new. Was used very little because because my main module was an SD2. Make me an offer, please take into consideration shipping which will be around 60 euros. I ship with tracking, insurance, and signature. all offers will be considered. Private message me. I have always believed , the varranger worked best for styles and was the smoothest with the ketron module.

angel1001

Letting it go for 285 Euros shipping included, direct message me if interested.

angel1001

Price has gone down on eBay now at 255 US shipping included. Anyone interested contact me. it will sell fast at this price.

OldTimerBill

Hi angel1001  and all,

I just learned about vArranger2 today so I am trying to understand how things work. Do you need a sound module like the SD1000 for vArranger2 to work properly?

Thanks for any help.

Bill

Gunnar J

Quote from: OldTimerBill on July 09, 2022, 10:14:18 PM
.... Do you need a sound module like the SD1000 for vArranger2 to work properly?

Hi.
No, it is not an absolute requirement, vArr comes with an audio package and it is possible to buy additional packages that play reasonable well directly from the PC.
That said, I think the sound quality from a module or other external midi-connected source gives the best results.

OldTimerBill

Hi and thanks very much for the information. Is another option to use vsts? I own Native Instruments Komplete 13 and it would be great to use those sounds.

Also, from your information I see you use Band in a Box. Do you use it much with varranger?

Thanks again.