Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

Demo 80'S Beat Tyros4

Started by giupa, March 26, 2021, 11:30:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

giupa

All Tracks: Genos Bank.
Only Track 10: DrumKit NeoSoundstation 2

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BzIkNmNuCPrcwSWZePToY7-oLtBf6HCf/view?usp=sharing

tthoms

Hello Guipa.
That sounds good. Can you explain in more detail how you have loaded the track10 from the Neosoundstation 2? Is there a drumkit who can be copied into the samples folder of vA2? Which of theDan's megavoice xx.vsmpl must be replaced with the Neosoundstation drumkit? Please give me some instructions how to do that before I will buy the Neosoundstation 2.
Thank you very much.
Thom

garciarob

Hi Pino,
that's great. Mapping of neosoundstation drum is original or have you remapped? (if yes, it's compatible with yamaha styles...!)

@tthoms it's a kontakt library. you need kontakt charged in a vst slot and the library charged in kontakt (and some midi configuration...). @giupa could give also more details  ;)

giupa

Quote from: tthoms on March 26, 2021, 01:07:10 PM
Hello Guipa.
That sounds good. Can you explain in more detail how you have loaded the track10 from the Neosoundstation 2? Is there a drumkit who can be copied into the samples folder of vA2? Which of theDan's megavoice xx.vsmpl must be replaced with the Neosoundstation drumkit? Please give me some instructions how to do that before I will buy the Neosoundstation 2.
Thank you very much.
Thom

Hi Thom. Neo Soundstation 2 is a sound library in .nki format (for Kontakt). To play it just download and install NI Kontakt Player (it's free), and load it as vst inside vArranger.
https://neo-soundstation.com/

giupa

Quote from: garciarob on March 26, 2021, 01:35:19 PM
Hi Pino,
that's great. Mapping of neosoundstation drum is original or have you remapped? (if yes, it's compatible with yamaha styles...!)

@tthoms it's a kontakt library. you need kontakt charged in a vst slot and the library charged in kontakt (and some midi configuration...). @giupa could give also more details  ;)

Hi Leo, tks. Tyros 4 styles usually have a drum mapping that uses the first two octaves of the GM drum kit. They therefore do not require editing. T5 and genos instead follow other mappings and then you have to modify either the kit or the track

garciarob

Quote from: giupa on March 26, 2021, 01:51:25 PM
Quote from: garciarob on March 26, 2021, 01:35:19 PM
Hi Pino,

Hi Leo, tks. Tyros 4 styles usually have a drum mapping that uses the first two octaves of the GM drum kit. They therefore do not require editing. T5 and genos instead follow other mappings and then you have to modify either the kit or the track

I didn't know! thanks Pino for the info!  ;)