News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

Korg PA-300 users

Started by sweetbb, August 24, 2020, 09:40:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweetbb

I'm looking for Korg PA-300 users. I am using vArranger2, Korg PA-300, Yamaha PSR-295.  I know they are not the most powerful Korg or Yamaha keyboards, but it is all I can afford. I want to get .INS file for Korg PA-300 and also for Yamaha PSR-295. If anybody has this please let me know.
Also, has anybody perhaps converted some Yamaha and other styles to Korg format, I am looking for some to try on my Korg, when I am not in the mood for playing on my vArranger organ. My vArranger organ is almost complete.  It is a Yamaha E5 organ that I have converted to work with vArranger. I have added 64 potensiometers, and over 128 switches and 128 LED's, using 2 midi encoders and 1 midi decoder. I still have to build in my 10 inch screen before the organ is complete.  For the moment I am using a large 23 inch screen standing on the organ, but I want to get rid of it and only use a built-in 10 inch screen. I might be adding a 3'rd manual which is a Yamaha PSR-295 keyboard that I have made possible to install in this Yamaha E-5 organ, so it will have 3 manuals + pedalboard at the bottom.  Inside the cabinet I have 2 x 4 channel amplifiers built in, giving me 2 channels and 2 subwoofers. Inside is also a built-in i7 computer with 16 gig ram, using 1 SSD to boot from and another SSD to store the data on - all the styles and midi files. This is for my own entertainment.  I will try to attach a photo of my vArranger organ. It remdinds me of Star Trek - my organ could probably come off the USS Enterprise :)

magali

;)Congratulations sweetbb

sweetbb