Hello Dan
It is a Korg Nano Kontroll it is control # 37 for next song up and # 38 when next song down I have some lists where the order will be going down and when it gets to a certain song the highlighted area will jump back up 4 songs and then proceed down skipping some songs.
I tried hard and soft press to learn the midi function and all the same. in the yellow area at the bottom for the learning it says
midi ch 1 value 0
and then immediatly below it will say
midi ch 1 value 127
if this helps describe what is happening.
I wondered if there was something in how the song was saved into the list as in first or older saved get skipped or vise a versa.
Thanks Hayseed
It is a Korg Nano Kontroll it is control # 37 for next song up and # 38 when next song down I have some lists where the order will be going down and when it gets to a certain song the highlighted area will jump back up 4 songs and then proceed down skipping some songs.
I tried hard and soft press to learn the midi function and all the same. in the yellow area at the bottom for the learning it says
midi ch 1 value 0
and then immediatly below it will say
midi ch 1 value 127
if this helps describe what is happening.
I wondered if there was something in how the song was saved into the list as in first or older saved get skipped or vise a versa.
Thanks Hayseed
? What am I doing wrong please.