News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

Corrections & Additions on the next version 0.89

Started by Dan, August 30, 2010, 12:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan

1) You already know that you can assign a controller to go from one song to the next one in the playlist (the folder).

PREVIOUS SONG
NEXT SONG

You can also put your SCORES (jpg..)   in the SCORE folder, with the same name as the song name, to auto load it while calling the song.

You also know that you can turn the pages of the scores by assigninng a controller to :

PREVIOUS LYRICS PAGE
NEXT LYRICS PAGE

the bug is that when a score is loaded, the next song control turn the pages, and no more go to the next song...

It is now corrected.

2) Finally, for the song names in the playlist, vArranger displays 2 long lines and no more 3 cutted small lines. We will see if now you are all happy :)

3) If you switch from a SINGLE sound, to a MULTI sound, only the Right 1 was playing. Now corrected.

4) Added one line in the controllers screen to control the LEFT and RIGHT sound together (or kb1 & kb2) with the same volume control.

5) More Karaoke lyrics (.kar) compatibility

Bernie9

Dan
You try very hard to please everyone.  What a job.

Dan

Lionel

Yes Dan,

You make me smile when I see you fixing, adding, improving vArranger.

I am extremely happy I had purchased vArranger after your gentle persuations.

Anybody who reads this topic I thoroughly recommend vArranger as we have a developer who continually works with his users to fulfill their desire to have a fully functioning but very usable program.

Thank you Dan  ;)

Lionel

Dan

Thank you Lionel for your support and your contribution all over the time.

You are one of the first vArranger buyer, and some of your ideas are already engraved into vArranger as "the Lionel's features"  :)

The idea to get a user from Australia who is the exact opposite of the france in the earth globe was exiting for me :)

Continue to be with us for a long time

Brian

Hi Lionel,
just to add my thoughts on vArranger.
I purchased the program two months ago. During that time there have been tremendous improvements and for me works like a dream.

The versatily is amazing and customising sounds etc to suit my own needs is a pleasure to do. The choice of controlling is fantastic. I haven't made a final decision on that one yet, but today used a touch screen monitor for the first time .... works great !!

All in all a superb arranger to be highly recommended and great support from Dan is a huge bonus. I am a very happy user. :)  :)  :)  :)

Brian.