News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

Version 0.88 News

Started by Dan, August 26, 2010, 05:38:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan

- When you search and load any file from the SEARCH bar, vArranger will automatically find and display the loaded file in the vArranger MY SONGS navigation explorer (you will see the folder of the file selected, and the list of the files in that folder, placed at the right page number)

- If you assign a controller to load the NEXT SONG.  When you are in the latest song of the page, and press NEXT SONG, it will go to the next page.

- Others corrections

- NEW FEATURE : Loading the SCORE (sheetmusic in jpg, bmp...) or LYRICS (txt, rtf) with the song (style, midifiles, mp3...) !!!

To do that, just go on the folder of the song and create a new folder inside, and name it SCORE.
Then copy your score/lyrics files there.
If the song name is for example :
\DANCE\DANCELAT.pat   or \DANCE\(05)DANCELAT.pat  or \DANCE\DANCELAT.mp3  you have to put your scores like that :
\DANCE\SCORE\DANCELAT.jpg    or if you have many pages : \DANCE\SCORE\DANCELAT.jpg  \DANCE\SCORE\DANCELAT1.jpg  \DANCE\SCORE\DANCELAT2.jpg

Then when you will load your song, the score will automatically be displayed !

And remember, if you click on the sheet music, it will turn the page :)    (or assign the next page function to a controller)

This is a very interesting feature for all the people who doesnt like to take big books of sheet music with them, and also who doesn't like to take minutes to search for the good page.

Now when you select your song. You are ready to play immediately with the book right in from of you in an iluminated screen :)

Is it good? :)

Bernie9

It will take me a while to understand procedure, but I sure can use that.  I can now use MP3's and display lyrics.  Also, many of my midifiles don't stream lyrics well, so I can just search for the song and have the lyrics attached.

When do you sleep, Dan ?  You are on fire since you came back from holiday.

Dan

Yes in the fire :) so much ideas...

Dan

Version 0.88 is out !

Test it at home before giging.

Lionel

Thanks Again Dan,

Yes will test. Had gig yesterday, things went lovely as previous changes made life a lot easier.

Still not keen on Font sizes mate. Just looks a bit big for me. Might have to take my Mr Magoo glasses off ;D

Can we have option for font size or is that too much.
Maybe option box normal font and large font.

Anybody else think or am I just fussy!

Regards
Lionel

Bernie9

Lionel
Since you asked, I find the font size fine.

Brian

My preference would be for font size to be one size smaller to accomodate three lines within the window.

Brian.