Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

Where's the software

Started by stewbow, February 02, 2013, 04:12:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewbow

Hi again
Where's the software?
I paid for it 30 minutes ago and had a PayPal confirmation?

Stuart

pax_eterna

Just a little patience Stewbow...

Dan WILL be on it already, but it takes a little time to get it prepared for you. Each version sold, is unique to its buyer :) they are not just "sitting on the shelf" so to speak just to put into a basket :)

Have no fear or worries, you will hear from Dan soon...I would allow up to 24 hours, but in 99% of the cases it is well before that - only a matter of a few...

Hang in there, we all KNOW your frustration as we have all gone through the same experience :)

Dennis

stewbow

No Problem
Footy just starting now anyway

thanks

Dan

Hi Stuart,

Thank you for your new purchase.

As Dennis said, the process of preparing the software to the new user is manual, and I will just send you now the process by email.
Sorry for the delay...

Dan

stewbow

Dan
Have you sent anything by email to me?

Stuart

pax_eterna

Stuart,

Check your spam folder and settings, sometimes the emails from vArranger come though as spam initially.....

Dennis

Dan

Yes I sent you an email to stew@abbey....... 24 hours ago
The email sender is realvision.
If you don't find it on the email, check your spam folder?
I can send it again if you want.

Dan

stewbow

Found it, just started the process ::)

stewbow

Dan
Thanks, I have downloaded the zip file,
a couple of questions

I understand that I can use it on more than 1 computer, how exactly do I do this?

After I have set up the Midi in and out and controllers, can I save that configuration, and then try other keyboards and controllers, effectively building a list of different setups that I can use?

In the past I have recorded the midi output of many Yamaha  PSR/Tyros keyboards and have been frustrated that they transmit so many SySex and Controller messages when you change variations, does Varranger do the same?

thanks  Stuart

Dan

Hi Stuart,

1) You can use vArranger on any computer. Just plug your Sandisk usb key before running vArranger.

2) All your configuration is saved in the vArrangerData folder close to the vArranger2.exe program.
You can save this folder to switch between setups.

3) vArranger tries to send the minimum Sysex and Controller.
Sometimes, on the variation 1 you have a piano sound, and on variation 2 you have a guitar sound at another volume.
So in this case, we need to send some midi data.

Feel free to ask any questions :)

Dan