News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

NEW WEBSITE

Started by Dan, October 25, 2012, 02:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan

When too much thousands of people were connecting together to the vArranger's website, the website was down, and I don't think it should be like that.

So I decided to switch the web host company, to a more expensive one, and hope everything will be OK.

I (un?)fortunately have to create a new website from scratch, before the end of the month.

I don't know when this domain and server will stop working, and when the new ones will start. So don't be afraid if the vArranger's website is down for a few hours or days.

I had backed up this forum yesterday night, and will copy it to the new server.

If people here want to give some help in creating some good English content, it will be welcome. :)

Regards,

Dan

pax_eterna

Cool Dan, and thanks for always trying to do the best thing for all of us end users :)

What sort of English content are you looking for?

Dennis

Jez

Thanks. Do let me know what help you need for this. I can get my hands dirty on writing Database queries as well,  if needed :)
Good Luck.

Regards,
Jez

Deane

Hi Dan,
I will try to help too.  Just let me know what you need me to do.

Deane

WallyH

Hi Dan,
Thank you again for all you do for us & if I can help in any way, please let me know.....
Wally

Lionel

With all the hands going up to help is a great example of how people are letting each other know
of the satisfaction of what they have got. (vArranger) This is very rewarding to all who read.

When Dan tells the vArranger community of what he requires then the suggestions flowing thru
will sure to help with the content required..

Count me in too.

Lionel