News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

Ipad and Air Display

Started by Vladi, July 30, 2012, 04:40:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vladi

Hello all! I use the program " Air Display " on mine Ipad. It works well without delays. I have a problem with the size of "buttons" of a variation vArranger2 - they are too small for me at this size of the display (less than "buttons" of a choice of an ending) and I not always get in them. My fingers thus not wide (I the violinist). Dan, it is possible to increase the size of these "buttons"? Who uses this program - tell the opinion?

Dan

Hi Vladi,

Thanks for sharing your setup with us.

There is another iPad software who is doing this : Splashtop XDisplay

http://itunes.apple.com/app/splashtop-xdisplay/id446493657?mt=8&ls=1

Maybe one day, I will change the interface for smaller screens, but for now I don't see where I can find some place in the screen :)

You can maybe assign the variations buttons to you MIDI Keyboard?

The pictures are very cool !

Deane

Vladi,
I control everything on vArranger from my keyboard Controller.  All my computer does is run the program - works great and you never have to reach for dials, buttons, or anything else.  It is all right in front of you on your keyboard.

Deane

Vladi

Dan, thank for the answer. In my opinion, buttons " count in ", " fade in ", "hold", " start-stop sync " can be less, than buttons of a variation? Deane, thank for your message. I certainly use the midi-keyboard to the full. But there are cases, when to me only Ipad and flash with the program vArranger2 (an another's computer and the keyboard), when I not at home. I think, the idea of use of the  touchscreen is good also it it is necessary to use. I use Ipad together with the basic PC on which I can operate other program. Ipad it is simple as additional midi-keyboard.

Dan

I will not change anything now, but I will think about it.

Also, for the next version there is a surprise for the variations's buttons with midifiles.....  ::)

Vladi

Dan, it is not urgent, I shall wait.
I wish successful work!

Dan