News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

song chord transpose

Started by jan1kow, July 20, 2012, 07:57:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jan1kow

Dan
I need the song chord transpose feature to work for part of a song.
At present  it is only possible to transpose by +/- 1 per time.
At present you cannot select eg  bars 91-119 to transpose by + 3.
You can repeat the process but the selected bars (eg 91-119) do not remain selected to repeat the process.
In a song chord with 190 bars (medley) this is frustrating process re-selecting.

Also slightly frustrating is re-sizing the song chord view changes the bar positions back to the bar 1 at the beginning.

jon

Dan

Hi Jon,

For the next version :

- When you click on transpose +/- 1, the bars will remain selected.
- When you re-size the song chord view, the bars will remain at the current position

jan1kow

Dan
Thanks.
I realise that this was not a big problem but a little frustrating when doing many hours song chord writing.
jon   

Dan

vArranger is a tool to create music.
I realized that even a little frustration, over time, can decrease the joy in the music creation process
So, I try to take care about things like that.
Thank you for asking

pax_eterna

Dan

pax_eterna

I wonder why you can respond to my posts here, but you SEEM to be ignoring all my emails to you???

Dan

When I know what to answer, I post the answer immediately.
When I don't know exactly what to answer, I let the email without response until I have the answer.
I don't have anything against you :)

pax_eterna

No I did not think you did Dan (had anything against me that is 8) )......EDITED: Thanks Dan for your email reply :)

Dan

I sometimes write some line of codes to try out new technologies, and then see... waw it's working, it's amazing.....
And think that I will release a new software with that idea.
But then creating a full working product for a final user is another story and takes more time