Demo video

Started by Brian, August 01, 2010, 12:06:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

Lionel

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your Demo.

Do you play for the oldies?

I noticed a simular problem that I would like to point out, that is at around 1min 30sec on your demo there is a slight glitch where you changed chords from one to another and due to timing of change it sounded out. Here is where I would like to see if Dan can find a fix if possible or is that just something that players have to be aware of.

Dan, can you post a response here as I find this an issue. (My wife does this at times - do I need to slap her fingers with a ruler  >:(  ;D can there be something done to help) :'(

Thanks
Lionel

Dan

What can I do to save one

dispute
argument
quarrel
fight
hassle
row
conflict
contest
disputation
strife
struggle
squabble
wrangle
fray
spar
tangle
squall
ruction

between wife and usband? to add a chord quantize function, but then if she loose the time, it will play at the next time :)

What others think about it?

Dan

Brian

Hi Lionel,

nowadays I only play at home for pleasure as I am an oldie myself. I will be 67 next month.

I didn't pay much heed to the slight glitches ... I had put that down to using a hammer action keyboard !!

I am slowly finding my way with the program now and am very impressed with what it can do.

It would be good if a user manual could be produced by some of the experienced users as was suggested some time ago in the forum.

The only item in a wish list for me would be right hand harmony.

Brian

Lionel

Hi Brian,
Glad you like the vArranger.
I love it myself as it brings the enjoyment of playing out some much easier.

I had mentioned to write an english manual myself but have got sidetracked and been busy in life. I am willing to help with any queries about vArranger even if it is just very basic.

Be glad to assist in any way.

Lionel