News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

NEW : VERSION 1.15 IS READY !

Started by Dan, February 15, 2012, 01:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan

Hello everyone,

The Version 1.15 of vArranger is available for download.

Here's what's new in this update :

1) NEW and very expected feature : SONG CHORDS EXPORT TO MIDIFILE !!!!!

=> Save time to make your arrangements.

It is now possible to create accompaniments midifiles quickly and easily!

To do this :

- Load a style
   - Go to OPTIONS / SONG CHORDS
   - Enter your song chords on the grid, using your midi keyboard or mouse.
   - Click on EXPORT TO MIDIFILE to generate the MIDI file

You can then open it in any professional MIDI sequencer or DAW, and start from this base to simplify work.
Add VST, Audio tracks ... and burn your CD

2) Other news :

- Ability to change the OCTAVE of RIGHT1/2/3/4/2NDVOICE/LEFT1/2/3 tracks on the SOUND EDIT screen (double click on the track)

- New feature SAVE / SAVE LEFT SOUND ! It is now possible to make changes on the LEFT 1/2/3 tracks and then save the sound set.

- Double clicking on the LEFT 1/2/3 tracks, the SOUND EDIT screen will give you the ability to change KEY FROM / KEY TO / VELOCITY FROM / VELOCITY TO / OCTAVE / TRANSPOSE

- If you use a second screen to display scores, then, texts (TXT, RTF, MIDI/KAR Lyrics) associated with any songs will also be displayed on the second screen.

- Improved GM2 mode. If you use HyperSonic2 or any other GM/GM2 compatible VST, you must try to use the GM2 mode.

- Improved selection of alternatives sounds for GM/GM2/GS/XG.

- Fixed display of DRAWBARS when the vArranger's screen is resized.

- If you use two screens, a right click on a sound in the right vertical list did not display the context menu (ADD TO MY SOUNDS ...)

- During MIDI files playback, sounds in some tracks could be undesirably modified , when changing Right or Left melody sounds.

- Under rare circumstances, on Yamaha styles, changes made to the LEFT3 track, could change other tracks simultaneously.

- Other improvements and fixes.

This version contains some significant internal changes. Please test this version a few hours at home before taking it on stage.
Thank you to tell me if you notice a difference compared to previous versions.

And as usual, the update is FREE for all owners of a vArranger license.

So ENJOY !!

Dan

ps : All users of vArranger not yet displayed in blue on the forum are asked to email me with their usernames.

Deane

Thanks Dan - downloaded and in use right now. 

Deane

paoloca59

ketronek

Vasik

ninh

Lionel

Yee! Haa!

Thanks Mate!

Keep up the excellent work!

Lionel

Gerard

A wonderful update to an already fine arranger!

Gerard

necdetdoni

i really dont know where can i download..

jan1kow

I have succesfully exported about 30 different song chord files to midi file without any problems on this update.
Thanks for this fantastic feature.
In song chord files can make transpose work on selected parts only rather than entire song which would be usefull when needing a key change within same song.
Also copy / paste from different song chord files to different song chord files useful when making or changing medley arrangements.
jon

jan1kow

Dan
Just some small thoughts to these greatly appreciated improvements.
On the new left screen double click feature how do you change KEY FROM and KEY TO buttons valueS 0-127.
Also (for non touch screen users) it would be easier if the new left sounds velocity values buttons would also increase/decrease whilst the mouse is kept on top of the square button rather than clicking on the mouse many times.

jon

Dan

Jon, on song chords screen, the TRANSPOSE BUTTONS are global, but you can also transpose only selected bars. To do that, right click on the grid, and use TRANSPOSE +/- on the context menu.

You can set KEY FROM and KEY TO values by playing the notes range on your MIDI instrument

For the next version, I just added the Auto Repat feature for the VELOCITY FROM and TO buttons, when you let the mouse button down for some times.

jan1kow

Thanks Dan that works I never saw that second transpose option for selected bars.
jon