News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

Small improvment on Fill Ins

Started by Dan, July 08, 2010, 04:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan

When you press a FILL IN , the MAIN arranger section stops and then play the FILL IN section.

Before, there was sometimes a little feeling of no-music when we press the FILL IN button. This was because, you can press the Fill In, for example, at the time 2.5 of the current measure. And the next musical note is on the 3rd time of the measure. So there was a 0.5 measure with no accomp at all.

Because it was not so musical :)

Now, on the version .78, When you run a FILL IN, it imediately plays all the pending notes of this FillIn section.

The only thing to be carefull now, is that you have to press the FILL IN in TIME, at the moment you want it to start. Because it usually play a chord, at this moment.

:)

It's small improvment, but We all like to produce the best possible sound :) Now it's more smooth :)

Dan

Lionel

Hi Dan,
Is it better if vArranger, say the beat is 3rd beat into bar and you push fill that it would finish playing bar then fill would start, other words it would go into a buffer to play next, so if you were playing G chord on A style and it is on the 3rd beat and you trigger a fill and then say B style it would complete G chord A style goes to fill and the onto B style. These could have a little light or flashing button to say it is in que to play next.

Only ideas to make it more usable in my opinion only.

Lionel

Dan

I think it does like that... no?

Dan

Lionel

Yes Dan, Yeah it does, don't know why I responded like I did without verifying those thoughts.

I think I just responded out of the blue to when you said ....

The only thing to be carefull now, is that you have to press the FILL IN in TIME, at the moment you want it to start. Because it usually play a chord, at this moment.

That is what I was refering too. You should be able to play a chord, trigger a fill and new style (into a buffer) while completing current chord before it changes to new chord. ----or maybe not - I am guitar lead player not keyboard- my wifes department ::)

Lionel