News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

New member and vArranger demo version

Started by Dusan, November 26, 2011, 11:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dusan

Hi to all members and specily to moderator of this forum

Like you can see ,I am a new member and werry interest about vArranger software.My English
is not briliant,but hope we anderstand ich ather.
I am a ouner of Audya 76 kayboard and would like to play ather brands of styles.Specialy Yamaha
styles from my old Tyros1 arranger.
My first question is:
-can I play Yamaha styles thru vArranger and haw I can test Varranger software befor I buy it?

Thank you for yours  answers

Regards

Lylo

No demo of vArranger but I think this software is good for your usage.

Dan

Yes you can play Yamaha Tyros styles with AUDYA sounds.

There is no DEMO version of vArranger, but if you want, send me one of your yamaha styles, and I will try to send you a MP3 demo of how it sounds thru vArranger.

Dan

Dusan

Thank you Dan for your replay.Like I can read on forum there is no chance to test
vArranger befor purchase with understandable reasons.
I will be glad if you send me an Mp3 haw yamaha style sounds with Audya sounds
and after this I am shure to purchase vArranger.

I haw more questions about midi conestion and midi data,but I dont know if you haw a will to ansver on this.
I dont want to desurb and boring you with questions who is not abaut vArranger directly.

Please let me know about.
Thank you

Regards

Deane

Dusan,
I have been using vArranger for nearly 8 months now and can attest to the quality of the product and the extreme high level of support Dan provides to all of us.  Yes, you can play just about all the Yamaha styles from the PSR series and the Tyros series.  In order to get the best from vArranger you should also use the Ketron SD2 unit with it.   If you look on this forum I think you can find a video I did on a gig and also sample songs from users and I believe Dan has a few samples using the Tyros 4 styles. 

Feel free to ask questions here and you will get fast honest answers from all of us who own and gig with vArranger.

Deane

Dusan

Hi Deane,
I am wery imprest,cos I dont expect so fast and kinde answer from members on this forum.
Like I can see,here is allot of frendly persons who haw a will to answer on sometimes stuped
questions.I would like to say a big THANK YOU to all.
Also I am inprest what vArranger can do and haw I can used them at home and on gig.
My big desire is conect somehaw my old Tyros1,Audya76 and vArranger in one big band and
control all with one kayboard.I hope for best solution with your suport.
VArranger is my priority and that is the fact....

Thank you

Lylo

QuoteMy big desire is conect somehaw my old Tyros1,Audya76 and vArranger in one big band and
control all with one kayboard

vArranger can do it.
The product is good for you. 8)

Bernie9

Hi Dusan

I know of you from the Ketron SZ and you are good at technical aspects.  I am trying to do the same thing with different instruments.  In my case, I have the Audya 76, SD2 module, and want to bring in the VB3 organ from my laptop.  I am using an Axiom61 as a controller for vArranger.

I would like to hear more of what you are planning.  I might get some ideas from you.

Welcome to the forum.

Bernie

fazfaz

Hi Bernie9

I also use an Axiom 61 with vArranger. Can you tell me how you configured it for the controllers?

Dusan

Quote from: Bernie9 on November 29, 2011, 12:21:16 PM
Hi Dusan

I know of you from the Ketron SZ and you are good at technical aspects.  I am trying to do the same thing with different instruments.  In my case, I have the Audya 76, SD2 module, and want to bring in the VB3 organ from my laptop.  I am using an Axiom61 as a controller for vArranger.

I would like to hear more of what you are planning.  I might get some ideas from you.

Welcome to the forum.

Bernie

Hi Bernie,
thank you for your post.I dont know exsactly if I am some good atviser for ather members,but I try ewery time to give
some help to people who cant fined a solutions of hes problems.If I know of course.
In first line I must to say:I am not some Midi guru and dont know much about,but my desire is used VArranger with my Audya 76.
That is the fundament of my setings.
On the end of my desires I expect play Yamaha styles with Audya live drums and live guitars.Dont know haw to do that exsactly,but expect
maximum suport from members of this forum and creators of vArranger.
In the future I see some problems with registrations cos i dont know if vArranger haw that kinde of stuf or is here some ather solutions to
do the same work.
That is what I expect in short line.
Thank you for your future sugestions and I  am glad to see you on that forum.

Regards

Bernie9

I think I see what you want.  I guess you would use the Audya as the controller with Midi in and out, ported to vArranger ?

I am sure our resident midi experts will answer.

Dan

Because I have an Audya76 in my setup, I will try to record a MP3 of your Yamaha style played by the Audya sounds with vArranger. Just with ONE USB cable connected to the computer.

My home studio is still not built, because I am changing home, but it will be soon.

Dan

Dan

I think I found a way to present vArranger by internet to up to 25 musicians together.

When we plan the first session? :)

Dan

Bernie9

Quote from: fazfaz on November 29, 2011, 04:49:42 PM
Hi Bernie9

I also use an Axiom 61 with vArranger. Can you tell me how you configured it for the controllers?

Sliders used for most used volume controls
Zone buttons are Intro/ABC variations/ endings
Transport buttons are stop/oct up and down/ tempo up and down/sync
Pads are used for 1-8 Instruments
Two of top endless dials for tempo up and down.

I am sure there are better ways, but that is how it ended up.

Bernie9

Quote from: Dan on November 30, 2011, 11:17:45 AM
I think I found a way to present vArranger by internet to up to 25 musicians together.

When we plan the first session? :)

Dan

What is the purpose you have in mind ?  Do we need to have vArranger hooked up near the computer ?
I am available any morning but Monday or Wednesday. Of course we are in different time zones.
I also have kype video

Dan

The purpose is that 25 persons are looking at their screen computer, they will see a copy of my PC with vArranger in action.

We can communicate together by chat, audio, webcam...

You can clik by yourself to see how things are working.

You can hear the sound of me playing on the KB :)

I still have to test to see if it is working good, and if the sound quality is good over internet !

We can use this to help musicians to have a full Demo of vArranger without installing anything on their computers, and asking questions live.

Bernie9

Dan
I think it is a great idea for a learning, as well as a demo tool.

Deane

Hi Dan,
This is great news!  Right now it is one of the busiest times of the year for me so If I don't take part please don't feel I am not interested.  Many days I am playing 2 jobs. 

One other thing.  Our travel plans from Paris in May to Berlin have gotten a little messed up.
It might be possible for us to visit with you on May 20th in Paris and travel on to Berlin on May 21st.  I have to contact the Berlin hotel to change the dates and contact Berlin Air to check flight times on May 21st to Berlin. 

We would be arriving in Paris from Bayeux about noon on the 20th and will be flying out on the 21st from Orly airport if all this falls into place.  You might suggest a hotel close to you and or close to Orly for the 20th.

First of all, let me know if you will be in town - I know you are busy with gigs.

Deane

Dan

It seems to be ok on May 20/21   2012

We will talk by email about it

Deane

Dan,
I'll start calling the hotel in Berlin to see if the dates can be changed - that will be the driver.

Deane

Lionel

Hi Dan,

Good idea but time difference for me and busy time of year.

Always another time.

Maybe a recorded session of what happened.

Lionel

Dusan

Hi Dan,

dont want to desturb you,but still weighting for Mp3...

oztheguitarman

18th January 2012

Hi,

a) I just became a new member and would like to know the price and how to purchase the VArranger. On the right side of the home page it indicates in red " Version 1.14 " is ready to download. However I am unable to access this.

b) I have a Roland BK7m Module and would like to know if I can access the Tones from BK7M through the Varranger to play on my Godin Guitar using GR20 Roland Guitar Synth.

c) Is it possible to save the styles from BK7M played through the Varranger as a MIDI file or even if played through Tyros 4 can this be saved as a MIDI?

d) Can you send me the link to see actual DEMO of Varranger?

Thanks for your help.

Regards
Oz

Lionel

Hi Oz,

Welcome to the forum.. 8)

Good to another Aussie here.

Answer to your questions..
a) The price and purchase options are here... http://www.varranger.fr/Buy_Now.php
  The button you refer to is not on the homepage but the forums Homepage indicating to 'Current Owners' (people who have purchased) that
the latest version is 1.14 so anybody who sees this and has not updated can download the latest version.

b)  Read this thread http://www.varranger.fr/vforum/index.php?topic=284.0

c) I don't own one so I can't answer that question

d) There is no demo given out now due to piracy issues rampant on the web. But you can read about it here...http://www.varranger.fr/vforum/index.php?topic=565.0

Some info from me... :o

I also have a Godin Midi guitar (Love it)
I have vArranger2 hooked up to my pc running to an SD2/SD4
I also have a PCR800 edirol keyboard hooked up as well

Any questions fire away mate..  ;)

Lionel

Dan

Hi Oz,

Someone in France is using vArranger with a Godin electro acoustic guitar, plugged into the Roland GR20.
He then plug the GR-20 MIDI OUT to the PC so vArranger recognize the notes and chords played.

Then he plugs the computer to the Ketron SD4 sound module.

You can also use the BK7m as a sound module, but you have to work a little bit to adapt the sounds to your module.

You can "record" the notes played by vArranger with any sequencer thru a virtual midi cable.

There is also a cool feature for guitar players, it's called SONG CHORDS http://www.varranger.fr/vforum/index.php?topic=218.0

Regards,

Dan

oztheguitarman

Hi Dan,

Can the song arrangments from SD2/SD4 or BK7m played through Varranger be saved as a MIDI FILE?

Is there a Video Link showing a demo of Varranger?

Regards

Oz

Dan

I am sorry I am not sure to understand what do you want to do?

Deane just posted some videos playing vArranger live

Lionel

Hi Oz,

If I understand your question. ???

Can the songs you played on vArranger thru SD2/SD4 or BK7m be palyed back as a midi file.

Well the next version I believe will have the option to save vArranger songs as midi file, so you can play that back thru any midi
compliant software including vArranger itself.

Correct me if I am wrong

Lionel.

Dan