News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

varranger to audya5

Started by angel1000, July 03, 2012, 03:11:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

angel1000

This question is for everyone. I am a drummer by trade and currently singing, I enjoy the fact of not having to have to play actual chords on a keyboard. Can I use the song chords window in varranger and trigger the styles to change chords in an Audya. Is anyone doing this, or is it more complicated than what i think. Can the sound chords window act as a midi trigger.

Dan

No...
On the next release vArranger will be able to send midi clock to syncronize with an external midi synth who can sync by midi clock in
So maybe then we could try it...

angel1000

what you answered me about adding a new drum track to play audya styles would be cool.

Dan

Hey, I just tried the new midi clock sync with a Yamaha PSR arranger, and it's amazing !
When I press start on vArranger, the style of the PSR is starting.
When I change the tempo on vArranger, the tempo of the PSR is following the vArranger's tempo, and stays perfectly in sync.
When I press Stop on vArranger, the PSR stops !
This can be used in some way, to use the vArranger's song chords, to drive an external arranger (Audya?)

This will be for the coming release 1.16

angel1000

Hi Dan , so you are saying it is in sync. Are the chords (midi information) being transmitted also, and is that working.

Dan

We have to create a style with just one track and one chord. So it will change the chords of the audya. Audya own sync input?

angel1000

I don't quite understand about creating a style, but you'll explain it to me another time. What about what you were talking about craeting another drum track for audya. How much work is it, have you already started , what are the implications.

Dan

Audio drums will be the next big step for vArranger....

angel1000

I guess they will be audio samples controlled by midi. Dan have you already started, do you have the samples or are you creating them. That is going to be amazing considering that varranger already sounds like a million dollars

Dan

I can't tell too much now...

angel1000

angel1000

I just read about a chord sequencer method for the Audya.Play the chord sequences into a blank midifile, and save the midifile under KRX extension. Choose a style and the chord progression will follow.Once varranger has export to midifile, and midi sync, will I be able to use the chord view window and save as a midifile, then transfer it to KRX.

I also saw the fs13 pedal which has up to thiteen user functions. Would the sys ex messages be difficult to implement into chord view, example, sys ex for variation one, two etc.