News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

I Can't Assign Events To Sliders

Started by Deane, September 16, 2011, 02:22:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deane

I use a Roland A-800 Pro Controller Keyboard with vArranger.  For some reason when I try to assign an event to the sliders the software and the controller are not talking to each other.   I have tried several times to assign volume levels to the sliders but nothing happens.

If anyone has any ideas please pass them along.

Thanks,
Deane

Dan

Go on OPTIONS/CONTROLLERS  , move your sliders , and look at what is writen on the last bottom line. It is a midi monitor like.
We will see what is coming out from your sliders.

Bernie9

Deane
Do you like the A-800 ?  How is the keybed ? Good quality ?

Bernie

Deane

Bernie,
I like the A-800 Pro and the keybed feel is just fine for me.  I prefer a lighter touch and not the heavy piano type feel.   I think I would have preferred Roland's other TOTL controller because it has more buttons for assignment. 

I have not had any luck assigning events to my sliders from vArranger so far.  The buttons on my A-800 were no problem at all - they programmed easily from vArranger.
I have thought of replacing the A-800 only because of this issue.

Deane

Dan

Hi Deane, If you want I can help you directly on your computer to assign those sliders

Deane

Hi Dan,
That would work great.  Right now I have several gigs each day and don't have the time
to do it.  It will be Sunday before I am free at almost any time of the day.  What would be the best time on Sunday for you?

Deane

Dan

This Sunday in afternoon (4pm) in USA will be in the evening in France.  It will be a calm moment for me to help you :)

Deane

I will put in on my schedule and be there at 4PM US time on Sunday.

Thanks,
Deane