News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

Genos 2 Styles

Started by The Wizz, December 07, 2023, 11:22:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizz

Can the new Yamaha Genos 2 Styles work with vArranger ?

I keep getting a spinning blue circle when trying to load styles.

Dan

Hello,

The new version 1.20.02 corrects this problem

Regards,

Dan

The Wizz

But I have vArranger2 1.20 version, not v1.19.
The.exe application file reads 1.20.0.0

Could you kindly send me a copy of the 1.20.02 version?

Regards.

Dan

Hello,

It seems your subscription is expired

You can subscribe again at anytime here : https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=GJL8DC7NEKQR2

And unsubscribe at anytime directly in your Paypal account

Regards,

Dan

The Wizz

Dan,
What are some of the new features in updated version 1.20.02?
Could you expound on subscription fee and entitlements?

Regards.

v.muller

Dan

Yes this link is for all vArranger users
With the participation of 50€ a user can receive the latest vArranger update, and can also receive the updates that are available during one year
I will detail the news of the new version, but some of the news are : possible loading of VST3. New technology to play samples from the hard drive , so it load faster and use less RAM. This allow to load more sounds and better quality sounds. There is a RAM label on top right of the screen, you can reduce the value to 50ms if you have a SSD.
The filter has better quality, so overall synth sound is improved.
Added a delay FX, but not yet finished.
New reverb
AKAI APC MINI MK2
etc....

Jacques1220

Hello Dan,
When I choose a Genos 2 style there is a blue circle that spins and crashes vArranger2. You said that version 1.20.02 fixed this problem. Can you send it to me please. Currently I have version 1.20.
THANKS

Jacques

Dan

v.muller

polvader

Hello, did I understand correctly that the long-awaited version 1.20 has appeared? I thought the project was dead... What changes does it bring, I'm considering buying a Varranger...

Jacques1220

Dan

Sorry for late answer. No need to create another user polvader=plpablo :)
Yes, the new version 1.20 has appeared after a long time. I will write more about it in the forum soon
You can read some news a bit above in this topic
If you need more info => contact@varranger.com

plpablo

Hello. Unfortunately, there was a need because my browser crashed and I lost my password which I didn't write down :( So I'm eagerly waiting for the description of the new products :)

claudiodecubellis

Hi Dan maybe I missed something? If a new version is available I would be happy to receive it. I have been a subscriber since 2019. Thanks

Dan

Claudio, just sent you an email

claudiodecubellis

alpal01

Can I ask where did you get these styles from ? - would love to check them out !

tthoms

Hi Dan.
Could you please send me the newest VA2 version ( 1.20.02 ?). I am subscriber. Thank you very much.
Thom

The Wizz

Quote from: Dan on December 08, 2023, 02:50:06 PMHello,

It seems your subscription is expired

You can subscribe again at anytime here : https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=GJL8DC7NEKQR2

And unsubscribe at anytime directly in your Paypal account

Regards,

Dan
Quote from: Dan on April 26, 2020, 12:14:35 AMThere was the version 1.19, and I am about to release the new version 1.20 with all the news that are written in this NEXT topic plus few more that I am working on it.
Everyone who bought vArranger recently or subscribed to the updates received a version "1.19++" and will receive the 1.20 when it will be ready
This actual version is a special version between 1.19 and 1.20, that includes most features of the 1.20
For now, the little numbers are not very interesting, as they are only minor builds

Dan,
I am a bit confused.
I bought version 1.19 with your assurance of also getting version 1.20 when released as stated above.
To date, (through no fault of mine) I still have not received the 1.20 v update you repeatedly promised in
forum posts.
Whilst I realized some time-consuming efforts in software development, this delay (now 4 years) was beyond my control and (IMHO) should not disqualify me from receiving the now released 1.20 version update as you originally promised.

Regards.

freakman

Hi,

You just can't keep your promises.
Just like The Wizz shows what you promised.
I reported in the post where you wrote that everyone received the 1.20 version.
Now you send a message again with the subscription of 50 euros.
I have lost my trust after over 4 years of promises.
I don't have any trust anymore.

Has anyone received the 1.20 version?
Has the USB protection changed?
I don't know what to believe anymore.

v.muller

Quote from: freakman on December 19, 2023, 06:30:49 AMHas anyone received the 1.20 version?

I got version 1.20 last week after paying for the post. However, this was my first subscription payment. I agree that everyone who paid for a subscription when there were no upgrades should get this update according to the motto: We value our customers.

The Wizz

Quote from: v.muller on December 21, 2023, 06:55:51 PM
Quote from: freakman on December 19, 2023, 06:30:49 AMHas anyone received the 1.20 version?

I got version 1.20 last week after paying for the post. However, this was my first subscription payment. I agree that everyone who paid for a subscription when there were no upgrades should get this update according to the motto: We value our customers.
I am in total agreement. This is exactly the same point stated in my post.
Subscribers who bought v1.19 and haven't received the assured v 1.20 upgrade should also be entitled.
Based on the principle that " A man's word is his bond", Dan should honor his commitment stated above. It's simply the proper thing to do. That is, if we truly value our customers.

I hope that Dan will reconsider his actions.

BTW, what's new in this upgrade?

freakman

Hi Dan,

Freakman, only €50 in 2019,
Since then, several updates have been sent and I see 360 emails.
that were exchanged between us!
Wow, I didn't realize that!

I realize this because the VA2 didn't work as an arranger in 2019 as it should.
You probably forgot that you promised update 1.20.
You've probably forgotten what we tried to do to get the VA2 to work properly.
You have received a lot and have not given what you promised.
So you don't have to be surprised if you're not happy with it.
I only paid 50 euros!!!
Yes!!! They failed to provide the promised update after 4 years. !!!
Ask yourself how 350 emails arrive.
We had a lot of contact back then, ask yourself why???.
I tried everything and invested a lot of time testing the VA2.
The timing problem that existed at the time.
Did you forget everything?
I also saved everything and didn't forget anything,
which is why I'm still waiting for the promised update 1.20,
which you didn't deliver.

alpal01

Where can you find the Genos2 styles ?

The Wizz

Quote from: alpal01 on January 14, 2024, 12:10:45 AMWhere can you find the Genos2 styles ?

Check PSR Tutorials > Forum >Yamaha Genos2 Styles.

Woge1000

Hello
I've even paid 50€ per PayPal 3 times and never received an update. Last year I canceled my subscription. I only have 1.19 and if I want 1.20 I have to pay 50€ again.
That's €200 for an update.
THANKS DAN

Dan

I can see many files sent to you past years
Send me an email for the 1.20

himhim1988