News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

MidiWorsk setup

Started by padisaxi, February 25, 2023, 09:49:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

padisaxi

Hello!
I am a new member, I recently bought the vArranger program.
I'm still learning the possibilities of the program.
I found answers to many of my questions here on the forum.
There is something I can't find a solution for.
There is a program that I use to edit my midi walls, and unfortunately I cannot connect it to the vArranger program.
Midiworks GM (https://www.midisoft.pl/en/)
I don't know how it can use the vArranger Software Syntheizer as an output.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Hi:
I apologize for any mistakes, because I'm using google translate.

v.muller

Hello.
The vArranger's Software Synthesizer cannot be directly connected to any program other than vArranger.
What you can do is create a midi file using MidiWorks and then play it in vArranger.

padisaxi

Quote from: v.muller on February 26, 2023, 03:07:28 PMHello.
The vArranger's Software Synthesizer cannot be directly connected to any program other than vArranger.
What you can do is create a midi file using MidiWorks and then play it in vArranger.

Hi v.muller!
Maybe I worded it wrong.
I would like to solve it by loading the midi into the MidiWorks program and having it play in the vArranger program.
I need this so that I can edit the files I use in real time. You can even set the velocity and other parameters as sounds. (Only during editing.)
I would need to connect the program to vArranger and have it appear on track 16 in the arranger. I can hear and edit in real time. Is there a way to do this?
In the case of Ketron and Yamaha instruments, it is possible that the output of MidiWorks or another editing program is the instrument.
Is this option not included in vArranger?
I apologize for any mistakes, because I'm using google translate.

v.muller

I understand you.
However, I don't think that would be possible.
You can connect the output of Midiworks to the input of vArranger using the loopMIDI program.
https://www.tobias-erichsen.de/software/loopmidi.html
The problem I see is that you can only send 1 MIDI channel to vArranger this way.