News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

Style mixer

Started by hayseed, December 21, 2022, 04:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hayseed

When I open style mixer it opens but everything is crammed into top left hand side of screen     Can't seem to get it to expand to show individual detail. Clicked all and it just makes more all across page
Running  version 1.18.2
Is there a fix ?
Hayseed

Dan

I think you can expand the columns when you place the mouse pointer between collum headers.
The recent versions has better support of high DPI monitors, and should display this better

hayseed

Is there a tempo setting in the style mixer or is tempo saved when saving song

Also is there a way to set a different tempo for each variation  ABCD  of a style ?  I'm sure there isn't but I thought I'd ask

Dan

Some styles include tempo change events inside the style,  vArranger will play those tempo changes

hayseed

Thanks Dan
If I get the Varranger  to view properly on my screen instead of in the corner,  Are the tempo change events visible in the style editor in my version of varranger ?
Just wondering if I should invest a lot of effort into getting the screen issue fixed only to find that there are no tempo events to view.
Thanks

Dan

No. Tempo events can be displayed inside any midifile editor with Yamaha styles

hayseed

Hello Dan
I messaged you through the varranger website but don't know if you seen it.
I have lost my varranger files, recovered the 1.17 but lost the 1.18   can you reissue the 1.18? I don't mind paying the 50 euro for upgrade as I know development of the new software involves a lot of time on your part.
I'm also interested in hearing how people have made a redundancy program in case of USB key failure.  what is the best way to not be totally reliant on a small key that can fail. 
Thanks
Hayseed

Dan

I did not get your message.
I just sent you an email

hayseed

Thanks Dan 
Up and  running and seems OK.
a few questions please

In the loop function   when recording into the loop is it possible to see the chords in a playback view similar to Options/ song chords.   when i am playing loop if I open song chords I can see the curser moving through empty song chord boxes.  I use a   program called strum machine and is very helpfull to see the chord changes  especially when others are also playing along.

In my sounds bar, I have lost all of my sounds , the correct number of boxes are there but the sounds are not registered in them, is there a place to go to retrieve  them or reset them?

When I first opened up 1.19 there were CPU resource listed at top of program, it's not there now. I know it's not important but I thought it might help to see how computer is running. is there a box to check to see the computer resources

hayseed

sounds bar settings are back, don't know what I have done to bring them back.

Dan

For now, chord loop is not visible in song chords.... It is more a real time tool
Are they visible on the orange screen while playing?

Your sound bar, you have probably changed MIDI OUT MODE KETRON SD2/SD1000 etc ?
The CPU and RAM indicators will be for the next coming version. It is a bug that it already display sometimes :)