Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

New User

Started by Immanuel, September 03, 2022, 07:24:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Immanuel

Hello

I'm a new user of Varranger 2, my setup is the following:
Arturia Keylab 61 mkii, Ketron SD1000 and a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 connected to a Behringer Flow 8 for Mixing. Everything is working great togheter.

I have 1 question about the varranger PDF plugin. Is it possible to display 2 pages at once. Now i'm using Another Songbook App because I can't figure it out.

Thanks

Dan

Hello Immanuel and Welcome.
For now, vArranger only displays one PDF page at once, and you can change page with a button on your Keylab, or edit your pdf outside vArranger to put 2 pages in the same image
What songbook app are you using?

drepalla

I am 97,5% sure that if you use Microsoft Edge as your default PDF viewer, it is capable to show 2 pages, and this is working from Varranger2 Check it out! Regards from Denmark

Immanuel

Thanks for the answers.

I tried using A3 format pages in varranger showing two pages, it's working but the loading time between pages is not great.

Drepalla, I'm never using Microsoft Edge, Can you send a midi signal for turning pages directly in Microsoft Edge or do I have to use a midi converter like midikey2key or something else. I have no great results with such apps.

As songbook app, I use songbook+. It's great when I play on my home keyboards..
The only problem with songbook+ is that Apple doesn't support full screen detection on not-apple devices. If I connect a second screen, I loose 3-5% screen size

I just bought a bluetooth pedal switch for turning pages now in PDF reader. Finaly full screen.

Regards from Belgium

Dan

Loading time?
How many Mb are your images? Maybe you can reduce size a bit