News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

Any Videos of What vArranger Can do?

Started by wepache, August 23, 2021, 06:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wepache

I am still on the fence of buying this software. The main reason I haven't bought it is because there is no demo, and it's not cheap to try it and see if its for me or not.

Sure, I understand that a demo is not a possibility, and that is perfectly fine.

But it would be nice if there was a very in depth professional video (with narration), of someone explaining how vArranger works, what can be done within it, how to set things up, what is possible, and explain all of the major features, and how to acually use it.

Sure, I can always ask here about what the program can do something. But I am not a technical person, and don't know what to ask. I just want to see someone knowledgeable in the program show me what is possible.

It would be the greatest selling tool for vArranger. We live in a media world, and a full in-depth video explanation is almost mandatory in my opinion, especially if there is no demo.

There is many videos out there of people performing with the software. Cool. But those are just performance. It is not what I have suggested here. There is no explanation or narration on those videos.

I can read the manual I suppose, but I want to visually see what it can do.

v.muller

QuoteIt would be the greatest selling tool for vArranger.

This video would be not only the greatest selling tool but also the greatest user guide.