News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

pad sounds using varranger and sd2

Started by peixotolopes, September 23, 2015, 08:36:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peixotolopes

I have a question:

with a controller keyboard like akai MPK  it's possible to put for example a bassdrum or a snare in the pad using varranger and sd2?

Many thanks this can be the last doubt to buy the software

Dan

Not easily...

Maybe I will add this later

peixotolopes

This fuction it's a great tool I use it a lot with my Tyros to do realtime breaks, I also use to put some small lines samplers but at this point I wouldn't ask so much.

I think that can be solved perhaps permiting to choose the midi channel input on the second keyboard that goes diretly to midi channel output of varranger, this way even tought you select the same keyboard for both inputs it's possible to assign, just an idea.

Sorry for my english  ;)

peixotolopes

Have another ideia, like on the parts it's possible to choose the midi out if in the left and right parts also have the possibility to choose the midi in device......

Dan

What I will do soon is Audio pads (wav mp3)
maybe this wil help

Lylo

Hello, you can use the vsti Transfuser for this function, it's expensive but it's good. http://www.airmusictech.com/product/transfuser-2#.VgQBaNXtlBc

peixotolopes

the intention is to use the same sound fonts as the style in this case sd2, for audio pads it's easy to set them to Kontakt that's not the issue

Dan

So maybe, I need to add some pads that will be sent to the drums tracks of the style. (channel 10)

they will share the same sound and volumes, etc...

peixotolopes

that will be perfect, in a middle of a song if you want to add something for instance a cymbal crash just press the pad, like that you don't have to use the breaks constantly.

If you can make with the same drum kit and volume even better there will be no difference in the sound. With this feature it's possible to make your style sounds diferent  everytime you performe.

charlys44

Has this been implemented?
I have a AKAI MPK Keyboard with Drumpads too.
The pads should be able to send midi data to the styles drum track.