News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

Suggested UI improvement for Varranger2

Started by pedrorozo, May 09, 2021, 12:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pedrorozo

This is the second time that UI submit my suggestions, hope this time Dan listen and process them

#1 . Modular User Interface: split the controls (groups of widgets) so we can hide/activate some of them ... in the real world I guess a lot of users play live like me, are using Varranger connected to external samplers/daws like: Ableton Live, Studio One, Kontakt .. and we just really need the midi part of Varranger.   And keep the remaining screen for custom mixers, midi control, lyrics or scores that are not available on Varranger, (see enclose prototype)  (highest priority)

#2. Update the UI  Look & feel with some king of themes, so we can customize colors, logo

These two topics are easy to be implemented ( I am also a software developer) so it guess it is fare to have a newer &modern face to Varranger Dan ..

#3 Improve software activation services, so far it is deactivating my license in a random way with any logical reason, forcing me to request a new installer, forcing subscriptions and so on