News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

For Dan - Saving Favorite Voices

Started by Deane, May 05, 2020, 03:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deane

Hi Dan,
I am making a lot of progress setting up songs for my live gigs using vArranger.  I have one problem I have not yet solved.  I have about 12 favorite voices I want to save and have them always appear when I start vArranger.  So far each time I drag these sounds to the lower bar and do a save they do not appear again if I close vArrager and restart it.  What must I do to have these show up each time I start vArranger?

Deane

Dan

When you close vArranger, it automatically saves the current MYSOUNDS bar and will reload it at startup
However, it also load the latest played style, and if you have saved the style with another MYSOUNDS bar, this one will be reloaded and override your startup bar
You can save one style with your best soundbar, so you can recall it at any time. And uncheck the "MYSOUNDS BAR" box when you save all other songs.

Deane

Thank you Dan, I understand now how it works

Deane

musicmaker84

Indeed, it would be great to keep My Sounds bar as it is and works within a song but provide an additional feature of a (hidden) "always on, always accessible" independent preset bar. Like pistons on organs where you save your most favorite combinations.

This way I can have more song specific presets within a song that I don't use up with my all time favorite presets.