News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

NEW : VERSION 1.12 IS READY !

Started by Dan, July 14, 2011, 02:37:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan

Hello everyone,

The Version 1.12 of vArranger is available for download.

Here's what's new in this update:

1) By clicking on a SONG (a Style, or any other files on the left vertical list) with the right mouse button , there is a new menu that displays 3 choices :

- RENAME: Rename a SONG => enter a new name for this song
  - DELETE: Deletes a SONG => do not worry, the files are going to the Windows Recycle Bin
  - MOVE: Moves a SONG to another folder => select the destination folder in the list, or enter a new folder name.

These 3 functions will bring up a new window with a list of all the files linked to the SONG.
For example, to a style ROCK.PAT, there would also displayed ROCK.PAT2, which contains the information recorded by SAVE SONG, but also ROCK.JPG, ROCK1.JPG, ROCK2.JPG, ROCK.RTF which are the scores / lyrics of this song, in the SCORE directory.

So if you delete, rename or move a SONG, all files related to this SONG (by default they are all selected) will be deleted, renamed, or displaced at once, automatically!
This will greatly facilitate the organization of your songbook.

2) By clicking on any category of MY SONGS (UNPLUGGED, POP, DANCE, BALLAD ...) with the right mouse button, this will launch for you a Windows Explorer
directly pointed on this folder. Nothing is easier to add or change files.
Once you have finished, remember to click 'Refresh' to refresh the display.

3) Many other improvements and bug fixes, including:

- Karaoke: Correction with the display of some files.
- VRIFF / SONG CHORDS: When playing a song with chords on it, with a Ketron style, if you trigger manually a FILL IN on the 4th time of the measure, a measure was added.
- SAVE CONFIG STARTUP: After you edit and save the default output MIDI routing, they are now immediately stored, without having to restart vArranger.

And as usual, the update is FREE for all owners of a vArranger license.

So ENJOY !!

Dan

Bernie9

Some nice features added, Dan.
Thanks
Bernie

Brian

Many thanks Dan,
great improvements,

Brian.

Deane

Dan,
Can't wait to get the new version - where is the download link?
Deane

Tidom

Hi Deane !
In France it is 2:AM !
I just coming back home after a gig !

Ask to Dan for the link

Tidom

Deane

Tidom,
Thank you so very much.  I can't wait to try out the new features.  I have thousands of styles and many are just not very good and it will be easy now to delete those I will never use.

Thanks,
Deane

Dan

Yes Deane, it's one of the feature you asked for :)