News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

Using the Transpose Feature

Started by Deane, June 28, 2011, 12:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deane

Dan,
If I want to raise or lower the octave in which a voice plays without effecting other parts of the style
how is that done?  If that can be done it would be great if the adjustment could then be saved as part of
the song or style.

Deane

Dan

Do you want to change the octave of a melody voice?

if yes, there is a OCTAVE +/- on the top right of the screen

Deane

Yes, I want to change the Octave of a melody voice and be able to save it so on recalling the
setup it will stay changed.

Deane

Dan

So, select the RIGHT track, close to the master fader, then change OCTAVE + or - (on the top right of the screen)

When you SAVE SONG, just check the RIGHT/LEFT OCTAVE box

Deane

Thanks Dan - I am considering making a "How To" video of what I have learned so far about vArranger.  It might be very
good for a beginner to see how another beginner learned how to use the software. 

I have to go out of town again on Friday to help my wife tend to her mother.  I'll probably be gone for about 10 days and that will give me a lot of time to work on vArranger things.  If I get a video done I'll put it on a share site and send you the link.  If you think it worth while we can put it on the forum or the website or on Youtube.    This is a lot of fun!

Deane

Dan

Thanks Deane,

I think many US musicians will love your video, because they don't really understand why vArranger is so good

Enjoy your new amazing, virtual and lightweight arranger :)