News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

I want to buy vArranger, but I have questions

Started by Yury1951, February 11, 2019, 12:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yury1951

Dear Dan,

Does vArranger 2 version 1.19 support original Korg styles or only that Korg styls which were converted to other formats (Yamaha, Roland)?

Is it possible to synchronize vArranger's tempo with Cubase's tempo which changes during playback?

Does MIDI OUT framework offer a choice between GM modes, GM2, GS, XG, Ketron SD2, SD4, Yamaha Motif-Rack XS and Roland Fantom XR?

Regards,
Yury 1951

Dan

Hello Yury,

vArranger allows you to load original Korg styles without conversion to other format
However I did not decoded yet the "guitar mode" notes that will be muted, but I plan to do it in a future update

I am actually working on a SYNC INPUT feature for vArranger

Yes, we also have KETRON SD1000

aesi

Hi Dan,

when i ve had brought varranger, i have access to yamaha Tyros 4, Genos internal Styles and i can download from your homepage?

Also, Technics, Korg Pa2x Styles there are all downloadable from you?

Best regards,
Markus

Dan

Just look at the download section of the forum
All the files here can be downloaded for all the vArranger users

drepalla

Quote from: Dan on February 11, 2019, 12:21:22 PM
Hello Yury,

vArranger allows you to load original Korg styles without conversion to other format
However I did not decoded yet the "guitar mode" notes that will be muted, but I plan to do it in a future update

I am actually working on a SYNC INPUT feature for vArranger

Yes, we also have KETRON SD1000

Hi Dan

A Midi sync input feature would be very useful for us who might have more than one hardware arranger and drum machines or even DAW's running along with Varranger2. I have a Motu Midi Time Piece AV unit which I intend to use as my Midi time master.
Will it make it to version 1.20?

bluebeat

I believe Dan was supposed to do MIDI sync....
Which I am waiting patiently for, but have not heard on the progress for long time...
Dan, any news on this?

Dan

Yes !!!!!!!
After my first attempt on the MIDI SYNC INPUT failed, with a strange bug, I came back to it with a fresh look later
In between, I have corrected a problem with the MIDI SYNC OUTPUT that was not always very accurate and this helped me to do the MIDI SYNC INPUT correctly !

So it will be on the NEXT release !!!

This is cool when you want to use vArranger on a second computer, and play and record from the DAW, especially for MAC users

Thanks for your patience

eallan

Dan , that is wonderful news - well done to you!!
Looking forward to the next update.
(Could you give us an idea when that will be?)

Dan

If someone (with subscribe ok) need this feature, I can send a test version

haweneu

Hi Dan,
Please send me this Testversion for MIDI Sync.
Best regards
Werner

drepalla