News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

"LEFT" voices

Started by sweetbb, October 05, 2018, 01:33:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweetbb

When I open any style, it automatically also switches on "Left1".  I don't always check it, and when I start playing, it almost gives me a heart attack, because it sounds absolutely horrible.  I then switch off "Left1", and save it, thinking it will resolve this problem. However, directly after the "Save" operation is complete, the "Left1" voice turns back on again.  Please tell me what to do to keep "Left1" permanently off - it should only come on when I want it to come on.

v.muller

Set the volumes for the left voices to 0.

Dan

Select the LEFT track, (close to the master volume fader), and press OFF, on top left of the sound group (piano, e.piano..)
This can be saved for each song with SAVE SONG (check box RIGHT/LEFT SOUND)

sweetbb

Dan,

Thank you.  That worked.  I am happy again. 

Brian.

sweetbb

Dan, it is really confusing.

Sometimes, it works, and other times, it does not work.  I do not want the left voices on by default.  So When it is on for a song, I select the "Left" close to the master volume, then I click "Off", then I "Save Song" as you indicated with the left and right sounds.  As soon as the Save operation completes, the sound button comes on again, by itself.  It is really frustrating me.

Dan

" the sound button comes on again "

What sound button ????????

sweetbb

I found the problem.  I must have pressed the "LINK" button.  When the link button is off, the Left does not come back on again.