News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

Any new vArranger updates coming this year?

Started by bluebeat, September 11, 2018, 09:40:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluebeat

Hi Dan.
It seems there had been very long time where any significant updates (like vsynth) were introduced to vArranger...
Are there any updates that are global, not just some minor things like "effects save" for small group of people that have SD1000 coming up any time soon? Or development of vArranger has stopped for the most part? I would not have asked if it did not seem that way. I am confident quite a few people here would want to know this.

Thank you.

Dan

Yes !

But I know, it would never be enough for angry musicians that we are :)

bluebeat

Well...
Not really sure about the "angry" part. Curious, yes! So you are confirming, there will be some sort of big update before the end of the year, correct?

Thank you.

Dan

Yes... working on few things... as there are many kind of users... may be big for some, or not useful for some :)

bluebeat

As longest the updates are related to the core of vArranger and not a specific hardware of specific users, that would make me happy...
Knowing it is not being abandoned. Will hold my breath until the end of the year :)

lakere

Yea, Dan. Some major updates to bring in more new users and to get casual users like me to be enthusiastic users

hernandez

J'aimerai avoir la nouvelle mise a jour, de varranger .... Merci dan

sweetbb

Dan,

I would also like to get the new update when released please.

Regards,
Brian.

BjayG

Hi,

Great News!

I have been fairly critical of the lack of meaningful updates over the last few years - so this news cheers me up no end.   

So lets hope we are not disappointed.   

Barry