News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

video tutorial for Varranger 2 installation

Started by Tony2000, March 28, 2024, 01:05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony2000

hello every one , i need help before i buy this software i wanted to know if there is a video or instruction to how configurate this software and how it works , i did found few video on YouTube but in different languages , now i do have reaper because i see that is needed?? i have usb and midi controller keyboards and a Roland quad capture for interface and DAW with  plug ins  , so any helps i really appreciated thank you all

Dan

Reaper is not needed with vArranger
You will not find much videos, however help is provided when you buy the software to get your setup configured, and you can ask still any questions

Tony2000

Anyway possible to try the software out before I buy it?

Dan

No we don't have a demo version.
From what you told me, you want to play with a midi accordion some music in realtime, with left hand playing chords and right hand the melody?

Tony2000

Yes 100 percent correct, I saw some video in different language and I'm not sure what they are doing but you can hear that the va2 sounds horrible if you can't configure correctly and must of all I need to see how it behave on my laptop, I've used some other free demo ones and at time my lap which is a powerful gaming Pc stop responding, I can't have that when I'm out on a gig
I'm using right now XMure with my
 i pad and is very limited and I'm not to crazy about it either, so Varranger2 seams very nice ,but it's ok I understand
Thank you 😊

Dan

vArranger is a very stable software and very well optimized to not use too much computer ressources
The sound will finally depend on the styles and synth you will use