News:

Version 1.20 is ready to download

Main Menu

Intro & Ending

Started by sweetbb, February 18, 2018, 06:24:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweetbb

Whilst busy planning the buttons on my organ, I want most used features on physical buttons and sliders, so for this I will install buttons and sliders, connected via my Midi Boutique MIDI encoder. I want to use touch screen as little as possible while playing.

I notice in the list of MIDI controllers for VA, that there are 4 buttons for INTRO, and 4 buttons for Ending. I have only seen one, two, or three buttons on the screen for various INRO and ENDING.  I have not seen 4 of them yet.  Perhaps I am not looking.  What type of style will I find with 4 INRO or 4 ENDING, please give one example.  I don't want to be sorry that I put 3 buttons, when four are need for INTRO, and also for ENDING.

magali

8) Styles Technics  6500 ,7000 ......

sweetbb

sweetbb

Can I find any of these styles on this forum?

Dan

Roland styles has 4 Intros / Endings
They are often the same basis with some more tracks

sweetbb

Thank you Dan.  I will see if I can find one with 4 Intro's and 4 endings.

sweetbb

When I look at various Roland styles, on my vArranger screen, I see only "Intro 3 & 4", and "Ending 3 & 4".  Number 1 & 2 are not showing at all.

Dan

Check recent styles, like BK7M

sweetbb

Thank you Dan.  There are so many, I have never tried these styles.  They are beautiful.  I am glad I asked, now I can put 4 buttons with confidence on my console, for intro and for ending.