Cannot save Song Configuration

Started by charlys44, January 02, 2022, 06:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlys44

1. I select a song from my songs.
2. I select a different instrument for RIGHT1
3. I save the song using the SAVE button and selecting SONG from the menu
4. I check the option "SAVE ALL:" and click on "SAVE" in the dialog

During the last step I can see, that the selected Instrument from RIGHT1 is reverted to the original selection. When I load reload the song by first selecting another song then I dont see my changes to the instrument of RIGHT1.

The same is true for other instruments in the Arranger Section. I'm unable to save the song with my selected instruments.

Using Version 1.9.13

Dan

Try to not change the RIGHT1 sound, but the RIGHT track close to the master fader
You can also use the SAVE RIGHT SOUND to save your full RIGHTS 1 2 3 4 5 setups before SAVE SONG

charlys44

I can confirm, that it works if I change the RIGHT track. But this way I can only save RIGHT1, and not RIGHT2, RIGHT3, RIGHT4 and 2ND VOICE into the song.

Do I need to save all this settings to left and right SOUND configs and then manually activate them after loading the song?

Dan

That's why I also wrote :

QuoteYou can also use the SAVE RIGHT SOUND to save your full RIGHTS 1 2 3 4 5 setups before SAVE SONG

hayseed

Hello Dan
I'm sure that I did save individual track volume  to tweak the style  and have the style come up as needed but I cannot seem to get it to work  I made a video of my question
https://youtu.be/vSQVG7eK06I
Thanks

Dan

When you SAVE SONG, you need to uncheck the RIGHT/LEFT sound if you want them unchanged between songs
If you want a specific RIGHT/LEFT hand configuration, you need to first SAVE RIGHT SOUND and SAVE LEFT SOUND to create new sounds, then the song can recall those presets